ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry to say but this is a huge lie. They didn't sold out with quickness in December ... There were several cities who had them till late February, you're just talking from your own hype, yeah the model sold out in adc, and big major cities, but they were around for quite a few time.

The UB OGs I concur with what you said. 
The NMD's? What city did they sit in? They were gone from adc with the quickness (I had my office Christmas party and was trying before we left for it), ended up buying the last pair on Proper but they sold out online super fast. I can't speak on adidas stores because we don't have any where I'm at but the OGs all sold out and were online for $300-500 the first day (they were selling for 300-350 at first and then steadily climbed). I couldn't find my size for a decent price from the first day

Last edited:
Everyone stay safe. I just saw some pics of high quality UB 3.0 UAs. They look legit. Including the CNY. Going to be difficult to tell without 1 to 1 comparisons.
cny 3.0 fakes only have 3 red stripes in between the heel counters where as the legit pears have 5 stripes

other than that they look really close

the OG NMD's and the Key City NMD's did sell out pretty fast, especially online. But it wasn't gone in seconds. There were a few sites that had them for a good 20 minutes up to 1-2 hours

the OG NMD's and the Key City NMD's did sell out pretty fast, especially online. But it wasn't gone in seconds. There were a few sites that had them for a good 20 minutes up to 1-2 hours
I passed on the key city's from kith, they were definitely attainable if you wanted them and were prepared for the release. I just couldn't get my 12 in the OGs for the life of me, but accurate statement nonetheless

the OG NMDs? i dont recall them sitting for that long... they sold out instantly

the OG NMDs? i dont recall them sitting for that long... they sold out instantly
some places sold out quick and some places didn't. I don't recall many places that sold out "instantly" tho. I did wake up to click a few links laying around and still saw a select few sizes. I passed because it was around the release of some yeezys then

some places sold out quick and some places didn't. I don't recall many places that sold out "instantly" tho. I did wake up to click a few links laying around and still saw a select few sizes. I passed because it was around the release of some yeezys then

damn i remember i really wanted these over the yzy release and i couldnt get them anywhere... im glad they gave us another shot at it

Go back a little bit (to January maybe) in the NMD thread and you'll see what I'm talking about 

cny 3.0 fakes only have 3 red stripes in between the heel counters where as the legit pears have 5 stripes

other than that they look really close
So, below is the only key difference between the fugazis and legit pairs? 

I saw someone post a fake pair about a week ago. Boost and toe shape looked off. 

damn i remember i really wanted these over the yzy release and i couldnt get them anywhere... im glad they gave us another shot at it
Yeah, it definitely wasn't easy depending on size-that's why it's a terrible analogy to justify releasing OG ultra boosts to me. Were you able to get your pair yesterday? When I got back home from my christmas party back then, proper showed 2 sizes left but it's a shopify site so they would t check out (finally got the 11.5 to though)

So, below is the only key difference between the fugazis and legit pairs? 

I saw someone post a fake pair about a week ago. Boost and toe shape looked off. 
fakes

shape is off, boost looks weird and stripes between heel counter. okay i guess they werent that good lol

I remember seeing the numbers and reds had lower. Even in-store stock had less reds than the other 2. 
numbers varied for alot of different places with the c/ws

from what i remember physical stores received the majority & NY was obv blessed.  The reds being the most desireable

plus seeing huge euro heads with stacks of BF with pretty even consistent  stock

Last edited:
the 3 biggest stocked stores in NYC where I picked up my pairs had, they said they had less reds. Not to mention a good number of people who won reds and went to claim their pair but were given either of the other 2 colorways instead because they were "short shipped reds"

I remember being on the site and carting it but I passed because at the time I had just got the UB 1.0 TW that week and I was preparing for the OT YZY 350 release that followed soon after. 

the 3 biggest stocked stores in NYC where I picked up my pairs had, they said they had less reds. Not to mention a good number of people who won reds and went to claim their pair but were given either of the other 2 colorways instead because they were "short shipped reds"
short shipped reds haha thats crazy, never heard that.. your picking it up & cant say nothing about it basically.

there were alot of spots that had more or less than one or the other etc.

short shipped reds haha thats crazy, never heard that.. your picking it up & cant say nothing about it basically.

there were alot of spots that had more or less than one or the other etc.
yeah there were a few NT members that got that end of the stick as well. I think @JamesBRustled  won reds but were given something else too

At first I wasn't feeling the reds as much but once I had all 3 in hand, the reds were the best out of the 3 

Last edited:

yeah there were a few NT members that got that end of the stick as well. I think @JamesBRustled  won reds but were given something else too

At first I wasn't feeling the reds as much but once I had all 3 in hand, the reds were the best out of the 3 
i was most hyped about the coppers/reds & after seeing all of them in hand the reds werent that crazy to me

ended up keeping belugas & b/w out of my v2s 

Back
Top Bottom