ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OG prices really that low or CNY really that high? I feel like thats an even trade...
Could see it as an even trade before OG rereleased, now afterwards I'm seeing them sit at 280-300. Whereas I saw CNY going for 450-500.

This is also 12.5 - 13s so take that with a grain of salt since CNY prices for larger sizes were much higher.

Last edited:
Could see it as an even trade before OG rereleased, now afterwards I'm seeing them sit at 280-300. Whereas I saw CNY going for 450-500.

This is also 12.5 - 13s so take that with a grain of salt I guess.

This feels like Creams all over again... :lol: Need to find my size for those prices...

This is also 12.5 - 13s so take that with a grain of salt since CNY prices for larger sizes were much higher.

CNY going for that high?

This feels like Creams all over again... :lol: Need to find my size for those prices...

You can have mine for that price. :lol:

Last edited:
Trace cargo's got too much going on, that pattern is so weird and that heel cup is so extra. Tan soles have a nice contrast and flow so much better aesthetically, IMO.

Exact opposite of you :lol: I like the green heel cup and the tricolor weave of the trace cargo better than the black heelcup and standard bicolor weave of the gum bottoms.

Buy what you like. To each their own.

not even trying to sound like an "elitist" or brag about having 1.0s. But they blow both trace cargos and gum bottoms out of the water for me. So much so that im not even thinking about trying to grab a pair of those.

not even trying to sound like an "elitist" or brag about having 1.0s. But they blow both trace cargos and gum bottoms out of the water for me. So much so that im not even thinking about trying to grab a pair of those.
If they had made my size in the 1.0 olives I would be the same.

1.0 Olives are nice but have lots of orange in them so .. would rather have a military inspired trace cargo with the tan in it.

I'm on the same boat with you. But man, resell on the 1.0s are crazy.

Back
Top Bottom