ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You've never own an UB? 

NMD PK, 9,5 so I assume you're a 10, then a 9,5 in UB will do, not as much as you would like it, but you can always take out the insole 

Don't do it if you need a 10 or 10.5, the worst is if you bought a shoe and it doesnt fit right.
Think they were saying to .5 down on 3.0s.
so is it true to .5 size down on UB 3.0 ?
then the CNY UB 3.0 would be good in size 9.5?

again my triple black UB are size 10, which are fine but preferred half size up

NMD my goto is size 10

pk size 9.5

so is it true to .5 size down on UB 3.0 ?
then the CNY UB 3.0 would be good in size 9.5?

again my triple black UB are size 10, which are fine but preferred half size up

NMD my goto is size 10

pk size 9.5
go with the ten 

I have Olive 1.0 and I think I like the olive tan bottom shade of green more. Can't be 100% since ive never held them in hand but that's where I'm leaning.

I can't get down with trace cargos. Looks like UB's with pimples

future crafts are also another shoe that just does not really exist to me. Wont even drool over pictures any more.
At the very least I'd like to try them on...I like the black tbh but probably won't happen haha.
God damn I want 3M 1.0s so bad 
indifferent.gif

Also for those in Toronto, shake shack pop up this Wednesday Jan 18th 12:30-6:30pm

Anywhere to get the Olive 2.0's?   eBay has them for like $300ish, StockX has a sz 9 for $350 wtf. 

I feel like they released those in very small numbers.  Late as far as 2.0's go, and then 3.0's came out quickly after. 

Trying to decide if I want MG or TB... anyone know where I can find TB for around 300-350 size 8.5/9?

Also is wool grey a lot more light coloured than MG as seen in the photos?

Anywhere to get the Olive 2.0's?   eBay has them for like $300ish, StockX has a sz 9 for $350 wtf. 

I feel like they released those in very small numbers.  Late as far as 2.0's go, and then 3.0's came out quickly after. 
​Depending what size you need, there are some cheaper pairs on the 'bay.   

whatsup yall, long time lurker, finally decided to join. used to collect dunks years ago but now of course boost got me back from vans. rocked the grey and black pure boost chills forever and recently got my first ultra boost grey 3.0 and love them of course. got my girl collecting heavy also, her collection is coming along nicely. 

Last edited:
I doubled up on the olive 2.0 about a week ago for $280 shipped.  Great seller, and the shoes got to me really fast. PM if want the seller info. I think he has a few pairs left.

Last edited:
Also is wool grey a lot more light coloured than MG as seen in the photos?
Yes, WGs are a lighter shade of grey than the MGs. Also, be aware that there are the Silver Metallics. Don't confuse those with the Wool Greys.

as a guy that wanted to buy  the black white ones for his chick (back when they first released) - I think adidas priced these too high. 
got the black stellas from 5th ave nyc for 160, couldn't believe it after seeing them for much more at places like kith 

Back
Top Bottom