ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Either way i never really see people talking about them which is why I don't see them as overrated or anything

Going to switch it up and say most underrated GR are the solar reds and solar yellows. I remember overlooking those all the time. They were abdundant on clearance at numerous foot sites, outlets, and sports stores. Could be had for less than $100.
Yeppp I'll agree 

Going to switch it up and say most underrated GR are the solar reds and solar yellows. I remember overlooking those all the time. They were abdundant on clearance at numerous foot sites, outlets, and sports stores. Could be had for less than $100.

this is true. Maybe the epitome of the word underrated.

Either way i never really see people talking about them which is why I don't see them as overrated or anything
I would say so because a good amount of folks putting them in their top 5 of all time.

They are nice but like I said before, if they weren't the first CW, they wouldn't be in as high of demand as they are.

You just haven't heard anything about them in a while because they are close to dried up and kith and naked UBs were the talk of the town.

Solar reds are my all time fav and the solars fit the best for me. I really wanted the solar orange to complete the set but just waited until I could've gotten them for under retail. Never was able to and kind of regret not scooping them.

But I don't really have the Gotta Catchem' All mentality when it comes to UBs.

Condolences.
Stayed off my computer/phone all night. Sucks but in the back of my head I knew the defense was weak. Time for a new AVI
To answer your question, any discussions or debates that are not thread or topic related and causes derailments will be deleted and even risk the possibility of the thread being locked.
No hamburger talk? Lame. 
Ask @gordyloc.
laugh.gif
I stand by my statement. I have them again and don't see me ever wearing them. 
Cmon bruh. Its not hate. Its fine grain salt from missing out
I've owned three pairs of creams and still think they're the most overrated colorway 
roll.gif

what's everyone's most overrated?

Mine is Mystery Grey and High Snobs, in a landslide.

Wore my MG once and never brought them back out.
MG's are top five. Looking to double up soon. Highsnobs are great as well but I don't think I'll ever own them. 

Don't see why the OGs are overrated to some. I still think highsnobs are nice. I regret not copping at a better price before but if i'm going to cop now i rather those over the ridiculous prices dudes are asking for wool greys.

I think royal 1.0's are underrated. I rarely see those being mentioned. 

Last edited:
i feel like it's an even trade too; maybe cash needs to be added depending on size.
Even trade for a sz 10 or smaller CNY 3.0. Size 11 and especially sz 11.5 or 12 CNY 3.0 go for $350+. I've seen offers on sz 11.5-12 for $450+. Release was super limited in USA. 4 Adidas flagships + ADC combined for maybe 500 pairs. Overseas resellers in Asia rarely got their hands on sz 11.5-12. Most of them were/are selling sz 7-10.5. Only Dubai to my knowledge had a good quantity of large sizes.

Last edited:
Don't see why the OGs are overrated to some. I still think highsnobs are nice. I regret not copping at a better price before but if i'm going to cop now i rather those over the ridiculous prices dudes are asking for wool greys.

I think royal 1.0's are underrated. I rarely see those being mentioned. 

Imo because of the price that comes with HS. Plus they are somehow similar to wools. But I love the leather cage.

Yeah prices now are insane. Before you can easily get them below 300. Almost all 1.0 have insane prices now though.

HS were at $240 for a while, people were scrambling to sell not realizing what resell would be later on. Same story with creams.

Back
Top Bottom