ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i got him a pair of turtle doves but they are too big for him. He didn't like them because it didn't have the stripes. So he doesn't believe they are Adidas.

Almost though, almost........

Last edited:
i got him a pair of turtle doves but they are too big for him. He didn't like them because it didn't have the stripes. So he doesn't believe they are Adidas.

Almost though, almost........
lol your kid must be a case , but props for trying bro 

I don't really think so, they'll do like the first batch some kind of "Germany Only" **** 

Last edited:

Don't see why the OGs are overrated to some. I still think highsnobs are nice. I regret not copping at a better price before but if i'm going to cop now i rather those over the ridiculous prices dudes are asking for wool greys.

I think royal 1.0's are underrated. I rarely see those being mentioned. 
I got mine fam :wink:

Last edited:
They're an UB on feet; the only one really appealing is the oreo one but wouldn't even mind 

Haven't read up on these, so idea is that the upper (primeknit) is made to boost sole in store? So they have one futurecraft that 3d prints sole and second that weaves primeknit upper? What the word, D?

Gee maybe MasterdegreeMind will get to cobble an UB in store in the future.

They're an UB on feet; the only one really appealing is the oreo one but wouldn't even mind 
Haven't read up on these, so idea is that the upper (primeknit) is made to boost sole in store? So they have one futurecraft that 3d prints sole and second that weaves primeknit upper? What the word, D?

Gee maybe MasterdegreeMind will get to cobble an UB in store in the future.
So I guess you're not familiar with this model, the one posted here is called the Futurecraft MFG Made For Germany, this is what they're branding as Futurecraft since a couple months ago. 

They ditch the 3D printed sole and now we have this as futurecrafts, so I guess it makes sense to think that they're two separate silhouettes , the 3Ds and the Futurecrafts , both primeknit upper

The model here above was limit to a 500 pairs run, they were only available in Germany if that wasn't clear enough :D 

Last edited:

I remember when we hit page 4000 like if it was yesterday... 

Now 4400
at least there's no shipping questions clogging up the thread. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom