ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I wouldn't necessarily say that. Just more people to talk about nothing like we do sometimes. The ratio of things that are actually helpful is better here than there 
Is burger talk allowed there? If so, hate to say that Reddit is more lit. 
laugh.gif
Yeah man theres absolutely no censors there 

Burger talk is alive and well on Reddit 
nerd.gif

We're teasing too much with the greatest power here ... We're gonna get this **** closed for the sake of the #BurgerTalk 

We're teasing too much with the greatest power here ... We're gonna get this **** closed for the sake of the #BurgerTalk 
I know. That was my last push for burger talk. gonna let that go know. Its a slow day for this thread though.

I have my eyes set on a pair, but seller doesn't want to lower a little bit, and this pic right here is the only on feet ,and it's quite normal ,I've seen so far so ... 
Looking for a size 8 at a fair price. I'm in no rush, the price variations are really all over the place on these.

Picked up a pair of core black 3.0s at the brand new Adidas 5th Ave Store in NYC. If you guys are around NYC or are making your way up there, they still have sizes of the Trace Cargo Uncaged.

Got my Mystery Blue and Collegiate Navy 3.0s from Zappos, finally.

Ordered a size 9 and 9.5 to figure out which size works best for me. After trying them on back to back, alongside some of my 1.0 and 2.0 UBs (all 9.5 no insoles), I determined that (for me) the size 9 3.0 UB (no insoles) fit closest. To be more specific, I feel like the size 9 3.0 UB provided the same upper foot snugness and toe box length - without my toes poking out of the top too noticeably. With time, they'll fit just like my current 2.0s and 1.0s do.

In the end, the 9.5 3.0 UB (with insole in) felt too long and open in the toe box. Everybody has different foot dimensions - but I definitely had extra space in front of my toes when wiggling them. I prefer the snug fit of the 9's - so I will stick with that.

Sizes for reference:

UB 1.0/2.0 - 9.5 (no insole)

UB 3.0 - 9 (no insole) 

Jordan 1 - 9

Jordan 4 - 9

Flyknit Racer - 9.5

YMMV, but as a wide-footed dude, I always have to try on shoe styles in order to figure out an accurate fit for myself. Hope this helps. Few snaps below of the color patterning.

Mystery Blues:

Collegiate Navy:

Last edited:

Ordered a size 9 and 9.5 to figure out which size works best for me. After trying them on back to back, alongside some of my 1.0 and 2.0 UBs (all 9.5 no insoles), I determined that (for me) the size 9 3.0 UB (no insoles) fit closest. To be more specific, I feel like the size 9 3.0 UB provided the same upper foot snugness and toe box length - without my toes poking out of the top too noticeably. With time, they'll fit just like my current 2.0s and 1.0s do.

In the end, the 9.5 3.0 UB (with insole in) felt too long and open in the toe box. Everybody has different foot dimensions - but I definitely had extra space in front of my toes when wiggling them. I prefer the snug fit of the 9's - so I will stick with that.

Sizes for reference:

UB 3.0 - 9 (no insole) 

Jordan 1 - 9

Jordan 4 - 9

Flyknit Racer - 9.5

YMMV, but as a wide-footed dude, I always have to try on shoe styles in order to figure out an accurate fit for myself. Hope this helps. Few snaps below of the color patterning.
Cool thanks for the fitting review. It is pretty much a toss up of how you would like your 3.0 to fit but ain't no way ever you can get the same feeling boost with no insole with the same size as your 1.0/2.0 fit so looks like you got the correct size for you in the 3.0 with team no insoles.

I stayed the same with all the generations and I am team insoles. But for sure 3.0 feel the 'baggiest' out of all the generations. Not a bad thing, just a whole different feeling than the previous generations.

Sizes for reference:

UB 3.0 - 9 (no insole) 

Jordan 1 - 9

Jordan 4 - 9

Flyknit Racer - 9.5

Mystery Blues:

Collegiate Navy:
Which blue do you prefer in person? If you could only pick 1, which would you go with?

Last edited:

Cool thanks for the fitting review. It is pretty much a toss up of how you would like your 3.0 to fit but ain't no way ever you can get the same feeling boost with no insole with the same size as your 1.0/2.0 fit so looks like you got the correct size for you in the 3.0 with team no insoles.

I stayed the same with all the generations and I am team insoles. But for sure 3.0 feel the 'baggiest' out of all the generations. Not a bad thing, just a whole different feeling than the previous generations.
I agree. I think my ideal fit is between the 9 and 9.5, but I preferred the feel of the 9 or 9.5 (as I favor the snugness). The sizing is such that I feel I could rock a 9.5 with insoles and be just fine.

Back
Top Bottom