ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Which blue do you prefer in person? If you could only pick 1, which would you go with?
My preference would be the Collegiate Navy pair - since I tend to like darker pairs (don't rock a lot of bright blue to begin with).

If you're a fan of the 3.0 knit, it's going to be far more obvious on the Mystery Blue pair - and there's more contrast in the different patterned areas (toe and collar). Definitely a more "interesting" shoe. With the Collegiate Blue, the shoe comes off way more monochromatic with the pattern blending in more due to the darker color. Basically, a more subtle shoe.

My preference would be the Collegiate Navy pair - since I tend to like darker pairs (don't rock a lot of bright blue to begin with).

If you're a fan of the 3.0 knit, it's going to be far more obvious on the Mystery Blue pair - and there's more contrast in the different patterned areas (toe and collar). Definitely a more "interesting" shoe. With the Collegiate Blue, the shoe comes off way more monochromatic with the pattern blending in more due to the darker color. Basically, a more subtle shoe.
I do like the monochromatic look as well so I picked up the core black. I feel the navy color will look very similar but just navy instead of black. However, I do like the contrast of the triple whites with white and gray knitted into the pattern. Only problem with those is they won't stay clean for long.  

I have both colors as well. The navy is practically monochromatic and I think will only get more popular. The royal details the knit better, which may be bad for some. I also feel this is the color most likely to go on sale so if you have to get one now and one later, get the navy and wait on the royals.

Very informational and interesting video. Watch all the way through so you can be the nerdiest in the crew for boost:

@7:00 mark. RIP UBs?

They can't kill UB's. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
All he says is it's going to continue to evolve. No reason whatsoever to deduce that the UB is going away from that video, no matter how much jpac wants it to die.

The one with the blueish tint is women's, which comes out same day as the men's oreo color way.

Last edited:
Man, all this cat face talk and the Translucent Cage is making me seriously rethink copping the White Noise. Might just pass and focus on the Triple Red 3.0 with Black heel cup (despite its translucent cage) and Olive/Gum soles. The holy grail of 3.0's is going to be the Burgundy Wools though. :smokin

View media item 2301858
View media item 2301857
View media item 2301859
View media item 2301861
View media item 2301860

3.0 Grails:

View media item 2301862
View media item 2301866
The OG NMD release was a cool idea but what really needs to happen is a GR sized rerelease of the Olive 1.0 and Burgundy 1.0 with Continental Soles in North America!!! I'd take either of those over OG NMD's without question.

Last edited:
Both trace cargo from ftl ship didn't believe it how late I checked out lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom