ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing about 3.0 is even worth copping...cant see how the hype for white noise is either....these look like a cat face in pk on the toebox...[emoji]128465[/emoji]
WOW I finally see the cat face now.
roll.gif

I swear if someone points it out to me and ruins them like the ground beefs. imma be upset
roll.gif
I'm going to do my best to point the cat face out to you and anyone else who doesn't see it yet- don't hate me
laugh.gif
:

- Don't click on this picture, but look at it small like it is here from afar.

- There are two separate identical cat faces, one on each shoe so only look at one shoe.

- A half inch up from the tip of the toe box is the full length of the cat face.

- Right in the middle of the half inch, you will see 2 vague horizontal lines that resemble cat eyes.

- Above that will be eyebrows, below that will be a cat nose, whiskers, etc.

roll.gif

Last edited:
I feel like those white noise 3.0's are missing something to tie the shoe together. Maybe a black continental sole instead of white, very little contrast on that shoe and the black heel cup seems out of place.

I'm going to do my best to point the cat face out to you and anyone else who doesn't see it yet- don't hate me :lol: :

- Don't click on this picture, but look at it small like it is here from afar.
- There are two separate identical cat faces, one on each shoe so only look at one shoe.
- A half inch up from the tip of the toe box is the full length of the cat face.
- Right in the middle of the half inch, you will see 2 vague horizontal lines that resemble cat eyes.
- Above that will be eyebrows, below that will be a cat nose, whiskers, etc.

:rofl:

Sorry man.

nope. why are you guys trying to sabotage me.

I wish there was an In n Out in Georgia so I can eat there while wearing ultra boosts. I can only eat at 5 Guys (overrated) Shake Shack (also overrated) and Burger 21(decent). All while wearing ultra boosts

:lol: You need to accept the shoe for what it is.

Yeah man, don't be in denial. :lol:

Just accept the cat face and wear it with pride.

i really dont see it, thats the thing :lol:. I see potential for 2 eyes, but thats about it.

also guys, really stop with the burger talk, you're starting to really push our luck with it and sooner or later the thread will just be locked. Your subtle boost mention isnt going to continue to fly.

Last edited:
i really dont see it, thats the thing :lol:. I see potential for 2 eyes, but thats about it.

also guys, really stop with the burger talk, you're starting to really push our luck with it and sooner or later the thread will just be locked.

Thats good for you then. As long the first person said he saw the cat, I cant unsee it anymore.

i really dont see it, thats the thing
laugh.gif
. I see potential for 2 eyes, but thats about it.
Thats good for you then. As long the first person said he saw the cat, I cant unsee it anymore.
I really couldn't see the cat face before today. I just happened to come across that White Noise top down picture of it an hour ago and it finally hit me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom