ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pair of DS highsnobs in my size popped up in the worldwide facebook group. Too bad they're $550+
frown.gif

Lol you made me almost think it was the og 1.0 burgundys before I saw your picture. You sounded almost "too" excited haha.
as much as they look like ground beef, with the right jeans or sweats they actually look good on feet.. am i kidding myself ? no idea but i have buyer's bias...

I'm going to do my best to point the cat face out to you and anyone else who doesn't see it yet- don't hate me
laugh.gif
:

- Don't click on this picture, but look at it small like it is here from afar.

- There are two separate identical cat faces, one on each shoe so only look at one shoe.

- A half inch up from the tip of the toe box is the full length of the cat face.

- Right in the middle of the half inch, you will see 2 vague horizontal lines that resemble cat eyes.

- Above that will be eyebrows, below that will be a cat nose, whiskers, etc.

roll.gif
Even Ray Charles can see these damn cats..

So I'm at the gym in my 1.0 navys. And I'm not the slimest dude in the world but not fat. Well slightly but not obese. And I'm lifting in the mirror and I'm getting self conscience that my feet look really abnormaly in small in these boost. And Like pointy View media item 2302233j
Don't roast the gym pants.
Anyone feeling self conscious today

Back
Top Bottom