ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I'm at the gym in my 1.0 navys. And I'm not the slimest dude in the world but not fat. Well slightly but not obese. And I'm lifting in the mirror and I'm getting self conscience that my feet look really abnormaly in small in these boost. And Like pointy View media item 2302233j
Don't roast the gym pants.
Anyone feeling self conscious today
Don't worry about it bro, just know you're probably flexin on everyone there

So I'm at the gym in my 1.0 navys. And I'm not the slimest dude in the world but not fat. Well slightly but not obese. And I'm lifting in the mirror and I'm getting self conscience that my feet look really abnormaly in small in these boost. And Like pointy j
Try wearing Flyknit Racers...  Even worst... 
roll.gif

So I'm at the gym in my 1.0 navys. And I'm not the slimest dude in the world but not fat. Well slightly but not obese. And I'm lifting in the mirror and I'm getting self conscience that my feet look really abnormaly in small in these boost. And Like pointy View media item 2302233j

There's a certain point in life where you stop giving a schiese about what other people wear or what others think about what you wear. Hope you reach that point soon. The good news is that you are keeping an excercise regime, hopefully looking after your health.

There's a certain point in life where you stop giving a schiese about what other people wear or what others think about what you wear. Hope you reach that point soon. The good news is that you are keeping an excercise regime, hopefully looking after your health.
I passed that point after high school. No way I'll ever wear man capris or pin roll my pants.

I appreciate the thoughts. And I'm feeling you.
It was more of an attempt at a weak joke.

So I'm at the gym in my 1.0 navys. And I'm not the slimest dude in the world but not fat. Well slightly but not obese. And I'm lifting in the mirror and I'm getting self conscience that my feet look really abnormaly in small in these boost. And Like pointy j
Get yourself cheap joggers.  it will help streamline the look.  H&M $20-$30.  If you feel self consciouns about going to store and buy. do it online.  free ship after $x amount.  buy several until you find one you like and just free mail return the rest.  

Believe it or not on leg day I wear flyknit racers. For some reason I feel more stable in those

Really don't see the appeal of Nike flyknit racers (best acronym ever) or even prestos. Stay with air max 90/95 if Nike runners.

Cats are fine by me, those are still fire
I'll be grabbing a pair. The bluish ones though. Not so much.
On a serious note: At least you're at the gym. And get tapered sweats/joggers. They'll make your feet look bigger, too.

On a not so serious note: If it really bothers you that much, size up and stuff your shoes like a bra and double sock it. Women do it all the time. When the ladies see them UBs and your shoe size. You'll have them in the bag
laugh.gif

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] thanks for the suggestions guys. And to the guy getting offers for his UB. I feel that too. I mean if you wear heat and you get or give compliments it's fine. But when you start delving into the "what size you wear" "where you stay around" type of questions it's time to make a plan. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom