ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If you have more than a sideways thumb space, then its a little too big...  I do like some toe space with my shoes tho so most of the time im at thumb spaces...  Also, I hate jamming my toe on the plastic piece in the toebox which happens once in a while with my MG...
Yeah if your toes are hitting that plastic piece your UBs are too small. I know people who rock UBs with their toes pressed up against that piece haha.

Yeah if your toes are hitting that plastic piece your UBs are too small. I know people who rock UBs with their toes pressed up against that piece haha.
Wasn't there a pair of creams posted not too long ago with a hole near the toe area?? I couldn't find it for some reason...

I wouldn't say they're sitting, but they can still be found at some stores. Try calling the Champs store (Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade) to see if they have your size and if they can ship; i just saw them there 2 nights ago.

What size are you looking for
thx guys I was hoping for ADC.. i have a gc thats burning a hole in my pocket.. and i'm a sucker for white boosts.. thought these were cool

for instance, know many people arent feeling these either but i think they're fire..not grail status but still heat IMO  
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Another way of gauging the size is push your foot all the way in and if you have more that a finger room in the back, then its too big.

Size just right? Or to much room? OCD
I guess the question is, can you go .5 down ?

if you cant, cause the midfoot is too tight ( like in my case) then that may have to be your size.

Maybe go .5 down and take out the midsole... thats what I do 

I guess the question is, can you go .5 down ?

if you cant, cause the midfoot is too tight ( like in my case) then that may have to be your size.

Maybe go .5 down and take out the midsole... thats what I do 
Dont take out the midsole man...  You wont be able to wear it...  
laugh.gif

I know you meant insole... 
happy.gif

so thinking its time to restore my 3ms

anyone re-paint your misdole white with good results? how does it hold up with wear?

Seriously...  Saved a lot of money with 2.0...  3.0 is still selective purchase tho... 
laugh.gif

3.0 pattern is really dope. Huge improvement over 2.0
Can't agree 

I don't like the 2.0 entirely, but I'm one of the few that will take the MC 2.0 (All the other CWs were unappealing to me) over all of the GR 3.0 so far 

Back
Top Bottom