ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MC 3.0 and Burg v2 will be the only other 2 3.0 so far that I really like... 
that one burg looks sick, the other olives with black heel cup are dropping as well?

really want the cny...

other than that been passing on every other 3.0

You on here?  Man, I dont know which lace I like more...  
I'm favoring the white laces more, but because the lace swap is such a pain in the anus, I unDS'ed both pairs so I don't have to lace swap again 
laugh.gif

I might get bae size on those grey ones tho...  Mrs wants grey or dark colored UBs...  

Plenty of 3.0s have regular opaque cages
Yeah I know but it just stinks IMO that for most of the 3.0's so far they've used the translucent. I think the only 3.0's with solid cages so far are the CNY, Trace Cargo, and Ground beef. Correct me if I'm wrong

Last edited:
3.0 got the better knit aesthetically and better CWs, but 2.0 got the best comfort out of all the generations.

Each generation has their pro/cons though.

I will say I haven't had the chance to try on any 3.0's so I don't know how they compare to comfort of the other two

Idk how anyone can actually run in the 3.0 with all the stretch in the toe box and how it allows the foot to move. I wonder if Adidas just acknowledged the UB became a lifestyle shoe.

Idk how anyone can actually run in the 3.0 with all the stretch in the toe box and how it allows the foot to move. I wonder if Adidas just acknowledged the UB became a lifestyle shoe.
I friend of mine ran 4 miles on a treadmill with 3.0 and she said it was fine...  I asked about stability and such...  Of course it wont be as stable as other running shoes tho...  Definitely wont be able to sprint with it...  I dont think... 

Last edited:

I friend of mine ran 4 miles on a treadmill with 3.0 and she said it was fine...  I asked about stability and such...  Of course it wont be as stable as other running shoes tho...  Definitely wont be able to sprint with it...  I dont think... 
Nice. I guess I'm just trying to get use to how different the 3.0 is. I really like the lock down feel of the 1.0

Back
Top Bottom