ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I wear a size 9 in the in all 3 ultraboost should I go with a 9 in the king push? I wear a size 8.5 in uncaged.

Those just look "black" to me
nerd.gif
Yeah because just like spreckles of multicolor plus the lace tip I believe is blue and red if i'm not mistaken.

Adidas really is getting terrible with their color designations, tho. The olive 3.0 LTDs were some sort of "grey" and the black/white tubular radials I just bought were called something like "antique brass." Wtf?

I really wish there were eBay codes floating around! Want to pull the trigger on a pair of UB's but I might take the gamble and wait for one to pop up 
ohwell.gif

I still have my PB 1.0

Made the jump to UB shortly after that. They were (still are) super comfy. But even as a casual walking shoe they were a little too unstable for me.
View media item 2302726
Wasn't as big a fan of the 2.0, most of the 3.0s were passed up in favor of the Y-3 variant.

and I was on board with this new one until on feet pics of that last cw surfaced. Hope that the earthy cw isn't as bad.

in the size 9 from zappos, is your toes at the end or is there a little space?

I'm similar sizing and I tried a 9 but my toes poke out the front and also is just the right angle and is hitting the inner toebox piece.
There's still a little bit of space - very similar to the space I have with my 9.5 1.0/2.0s. Also important to note, I do not use insoles in any of my Ultra Boosts.

My feet are pretty unique, kind of smashed from years of martial arts and cross country running. They're super flat and wide, but taller towards the ankle. Also, my right foot is slightly larger than my left. Makes shopping for shoes without trying-on damn near impossible. 

Back
Top Bottom