ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm still 50/50 on the pure boosts. Debating on copping for the gym.
50% off? 
smokin.gif

LOL

on a serious note-  

Do they make fake Red 3.0s , collegiate red, ground beef red, or whatever you call them ? 

sold mine that were too big to a kid and now he filed a claim saying they're fake >:

I dont think ive seen fakes burgs yet... Either he has buyer remorse or hes trying to finesse you

Last edited:
I dont think ive seen fakes burgs yet... Either he has buyer remorse or hes trying to finesse you
excactly my thoughts..

at first he said they were fake, then he said the upc code inside the shoes didnt match or some crap.. i was like, bro-  i bought them from Adidas..

its more like buyer remorse to me.. worst part is i cant even keep them if i want them cause they're too big... smh

excactly my thoughts..

at first he said they were fake, then he said the upc code inside the shoes didnt match or some crap.. i was like, bro-  i bought them from Adidas..

its more like buyer remorse to me.. worst part is i cant even keep them if i want them cause they're too big... smh
where did you sell that they can claim that ****? he prob put them on his feet and said FUH getting hungry lookin at these ground beefs but paypal'd this fool the money, lemme see if I can claim fake and get me some FOOD

where did you sell that they can claim that ****? he prob put them on his feet and said FUH getting hungry lookin at these ground beefs but paypal'd this fool the money, lemme see if I can claim fake and get me some FOOD
lol 

PP via invoice.. guess it comes to show that regardless of the verbage you put in the invoice- guarantee authenticity, no returns.. blah blah blah a legit transaction can still go south..

i responded wh all the info i could possibly provide... I do not have a good feeling about this 

excactly my thoughts..

What did paypal say? Did you send them pics?

Edit: Nevermind... you already replied lol

Last edited:
think i might have to buy a .5 up on the naked ultra boost. im usually true to size on 1.0s but my toe just pops out a little too much when i try these on for my liking. they fit well but that damn toe pop lol

you guys think going .5 up will fix that or just make it longer?

Last edited:
What did paypal say? Did you send them pics?

Edit: Nevermind... you already replied lol
Nothing yet, I just responded when I got home.. provided a pic i took of the shoes and receipt ..

I'm glad to know there are not known fakes out there as that slims down my chances of getting a fugazi pair back 
ohwell.gif

think i might have to buy a .5 up on the naked ultra boost. im usually true to size on 1.0s but my toe just pops out a little too much when i try these on for my liking. they fit well but that damn toe pop lol

Probably just make it longer... take out insole?

Nothing yet, I just responded when I got home.. provided a pic i took of the shoes and receipt ..

I'm glad to know there are not known fakes out there as that slims down my chances of getting a fugazi pair back 
ohwell.gif
lmao how far you ship them?

if I got some FUGAZI GOUND BEEFS FUHHHHH I'd be LIT 

also, whenever you do paypal invoice sales, make sure to google everything you can about the fool (email, address, phone number, insta/twitter/fbook, paypal ID, etc.) I've had a few I almost sold to that when I google their address some people posted about how they got paypal scammed.

Tried on both my reg UB size and a .5 up on the nakeds and most of the difference is the length.

lmao how far you ship them?

if I got some FUGAZI GOUND BEEFS FUHHHHH I'd be LIT 

also, whenever you do paypal invoice sales, make sure to google everything you can about the fool (email, address, phone number, insta/twitter/fbook, paypal ID, etc.) I've had a few I almost sold to that when I google their address some people posted about how they got paypal scammed.
Not far, to AZ from SoCal..

thats a good idea.. i need to look this fool up

#teamlate 

got that gray LIMITED EDITION spoonboost

tts fits like a gotdamn SOCK!! props to adidas for the foot-hugging knit

W or L?? 
smokin.gif

3RLC73yMlzzwlAmQkeBD6cmqjEafmgliQ9Z5gEHwQE8.jpg

Probably just make it longer... take out insole?
was thinking about doing that but i hate doing that idky lol

Tried on both my reg UB size and a .5 up on the nakeds and most of the difference is the length.
hm thats good to hear. i was legit about to buy a .5 up but if all it does it make it longer and not change the amount of toe shown through the knit forget it. did you stay with your true size and have the same problem?

Back
Top Bottom