ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just wondering someone's opinion on this, but on one of my 1.0s the cage is kinda cutting into my right foot at the edge of the cage. I don't want to uncage them but rather remove the stitching from the knit to loosen them up a bit. Think it'll be ok to do this or nah?

Last edited:

They are 2.0.

I don't own them, but you will see nearly every scratch, because the gold on the heel cups is only an overlay. 

The Gold Medals are 2.0 gradients. I own a pair and I would say that the metallic heel cup is more delicate than standard UB heel cups so you just have to be more careful with them and not beat them up. Love them though- their leather cage is buttery and thick.
Thakns for the help people! :wink:

Just wondering someone's opinion on this, but on one of my 1.0s the cage is kinda cutting into my right foot at the edge of the cage. I don't want to uncage them but rather remove the stitching from the knit to loosen them up a bit. Think it'll be ok to do this or nah?

I think the word steal is overused. Kiths in size 8 are $470 on GOAT lol
Right? Paying double what the shoe retails for is not a steal.
laugh.gif

yeah i turned off his RTs real quick, only problem is twitter is showing me peoples favorited tweets and they're all his, and dude likes every tweet that down talks nike at all
mean.gif
I think I'm done with his videos. I like the in hand reviews but his bashing of Nike over the retro Lebron's was hard to watch.

Last edited:

Right? Paying double what the shoe retails for is not a steal.
laugh.gif

I think I'm done with his videos. I like the in hand reviews but his bashing of Nike over the retro Lebron's was hard to watch.
He's an adidas fanboy to the max. I hate seeing him and this kid who trashes yeezys (name bran) on youtube suggestions.

I'm thinking of purchasing boost for my father. He still wears Airmax when we go out. Should I buy him the new Pureboost or maybe UB V3? @pg62  or maybe we can buy dad a pair when we get there. 
laugh.gif
Have him try your CNY so we know his size...  Watch him just ask for that pear 
roll.gif

Really like these pureboosts. Should I order them now or are they not that hyped? I'm hoping for the latter. I would like to be able to use a coupon on finline down the road if possible?

Order placed for the reflective b/w PBs. More buying them just to try them on so I make sure I get the right size of the Burgundy PBs on Feb 1. Undecided on whether I'll keep or return them until I actually have them in hand.

Back
Top Bottom