ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why does it have to be settling as opposed to just having variety in your wardrobe?
I want to own a Boost shoe just to see what all the hype is about.  If Pure Boost isn't the best representation on the tech as some have stated here already, I'll rather hold off and not ruin the experience for me.

I got an offer of CNY UB 3.0(9/10) for my Japan Black NMD (9/10) and white tri colors (ds). Im asking for $50 on top but hes not going for it. (Local deal)

He also offered the CNY for my tri colors +$200 but were still like $50 off IMO.

Just trying to get another opinion. I do want the CNY and am actively selling the NMDs but i think i could probably sell the NMDs and buy DS CNY, possibly with some cash left

I want to own a Boost shoe just to see what all the hype is about.  If Pure Boost isn't the best representation on the tech as some have stated here already, I'll rather hold off and not ruin the experience for me.

Oh so you're coming from a place with no boost experience at all?

Last edited:

Then, splurge more and get Ultra Boost.

People are going to be disappointed with the Pureboost.

Just like the NMD, they are 1/2 as comfortable as UltraBoost (2016 Pureboost anyway). It looks like they added a little bit more boost to the shoes this time but still probably a pale ghost of UB comfort.
You couldn't be more wrong! I prefer the NMD to the Ultra Boost the NMD is my favorite adidas shoe ever and Pure Boost will be amazing as well!

Pure boosts look OK at best but it looks like they have a shallow footbed which I can't mess with. Does anyone know if this is true or it just looks like that from pics I've seen?

I got an offer of CNY UB 3.0(9/10) for my Japan Black NMD (9/10) and white tri colors (ds). Im asking for $50 on top but hes not going for it. (Local deal)

He also offered the CNY for my tri colors +$200 but were still like $50 off IMO.

Just trying to get another opinion. I do want the CNY and am actively selling the NMDs but i think i could probably sell the NMDs and buy DS CNY, possibly with some cash left
He's winning that deal. Japan Blacks + Tricos that's around 450ish worth. I've seen dudes finding deals on CNY for ~$350. you're better off selling your pairs and buying them instead, on top of that they're not DS.

Damn Pure Boost was more lowkey than i thought. 
laugh.gif
 y'all underestimating the comfort on those, not UB comfy but they're good, better than NMD for sure. 

He's winning that deal. Japan Blacks + Tricos that's around 450ish worth. I've seen dudes finding deals on CNY for ~$350. you're better off selling your pairs and buying them instead, on top of that they're not DS.

Thats what im thinking. i like the idea of the trade but the values are just off. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom