ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn man I know you're late to the party, but that's expensive. I would just go with 3.0s. Unless you mean for both then COP. Really look on grailed, stockx, goat, ebay, etc before overpaying for colorways that sat on shelves for a while.
Lmao resellers think they're slick.

LOL I've always been a Nike/Jordan guy since I joined NT, but i tried on Boosts a couple weeks ago and theyre hella comfortable. Its 310$ for both including shipping from WinnSports, my friend tells me NT has said they are a legit seller.

ayyy just got notified by Soccer that i won their triple black ace purecontrol UB raffle!
so uhh update, they messaged me today saying unfortunately they ran out of stock and they can't ship my pair out 
mean.gif
 smh

in return they said i get dibs on the next one releasing in a few weeks which is very generous of them, i'll take it. asked about the colorway and they said they gotta check back to see if they can tell me. but man, was really looking forward to them since i struck out on TB UBs

Last edited:
2 Pairs arrived today ... adidas did a great job with this colorway ... overall best 3.0 yet .. until I see the other olive/green with gum bottom 3.0 in person , these look much better imo

View media item 2303569

just got the trace cargo 3.0 in. theyre pretty nice in person. not sure if it'll get much wear but definitely will keep them for now.

so uhh update, they messaged me today saying unfortunately they ran out of stock and they can't ship my pair out 
mean.gif
 smh

in return they said i get dibs on the next one releasing in a few weeks which is very generous of them, i'll take it. asked about the colorway and they said they gotta check back to see if they can tell me. but man, was really looking forward to them since i struck out on TB UBs
thats beat man sorry 2 hear it

at least their trying to make up for it

2 Pairs arrived today ... adidas did a great job with this colorway ... overall best 3.0 yet .. until I see the other olive/green with gum bottom 3.0 in person , these look much better imo
they are indeed im very happy with my pair and thank godi ordered two... one in normal ub size and one 1 size below... i needed that 1 size below lollll

Last edited:

ayyy just got notified by Soccer that i won their triple black ace purecontrol UB raffle!

View media item 2292805
so uhh update, they messaged me today saying unfortunately they ran out of stock and they can't ship my pair out :smh:  smh

I bet it got backdoored after seeing what they go for :lol:

mean.gif
 smh

Curious, how many entries did you have total?

mean.gif
 smh

Damn they trolled you hard

LOL I've always been a Nike/Jordan guy since I joined NT, but i tried on Boosts a couple weeks ago and theyre hella comfortable. Its 310$ for both including shipping from WinnSports, my friend tells me NT has said they are a legit seller.
OH THEN HELL YEAH FAM! Cop asap lmao.

$310?  where you shipping to? 

Edit: nvm you mention 'both', missed that part

also size plz

Last edited:
Anyone know of any places out right that have triple
Black ultra boost no higher than $350 in a 10 or 10.5? Those facebooks groups have to many FSR to me

Back
Top Bottom