ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah bro.  Need that chain to pop up again for the all whites.  Unfortunately the hypebeasts will cop at full retail this time.
Yeah thats true...  Just have to beat them at the matches jig first... 
laugh.gif

2 Pairs arrived today ... adidas did a great job with this colorway ... overall best 3.0 yet .. until I see the other olive/green with gum bottom 3.0 in person , these look much better imo
Got my 2 pairs in last week and i feel like these are kinda underrated 

Going back to all the uncaging people were doing on the 1.0 ubs, do you think adidas took notice & came out with the uncaged line?

I'm thinking so and it reminds me of the poochie Simpsons episode

Not the same as last year but I got 10% my next purchase at matches  for filling out a survey after buying some cheap APC denim last week.

Going back to all the uncaging people were doing on the 1.0 ubs, do you think adidas took notice & came out with the uncaged line?

I'm thinking so and it reminds me of the poochie Simpsons episode
That and the success of HB and SB pears... 

I know the hs collab gets a lot of hate on here (which is wierd as grey wools are celebrated) BUT i saw them in real life for the first time recently.. And they are wonderful. That color..10 on 10

Was it not a fad before those? But those kept the ball rolling i suppose
Fad, maybe but that definitely triggered something...   HB and SB were official uncage instead of custom, those were more "accepted" and people wanted those vs just customizing their current pear.  

I know the hs collab gets a lot of hate on here (which is wierd as grey wools are celebrated) BUT i saw them in real life for the first time recently.. And they are wonderful. That color..10 on 10
I wouldnt say hate but more on the lazy side for a collab...  

Fad, maybe but that definitely triggered something...   HB and SB were official uncage instead of custom, those were more "accepted" and people wanted those vs just customizing their current pear.  
I regret going for Triple Black 750s that day instead of Hypebeast Uncaged

I hope someone actually cops that pair of PBs for $1k. They deserve the immense L they'll get once goat prices are at or below retail.

Im just waiting for all the FS post once OG NMD gets delivered in the next couple days...  
laugh.gif
  $250 and I'll bite the bullet. 

I see what you mean, i got the wrong end of the stick with your first reply.

Very true those collab successes may have had more influence on the adidas big wigs rather than your average Joe mangling his ubs

Back
Top Bottom