ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just want to save it lol
I know why you're looking for that link. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I know the hs collab gets a lot of hate on here (which is wierd as grey wools are celebrated) BUT i saw them in real life for the first time recently.. And they are wonderful. That color..10 on 10
Aww man we're on the same page. Understated and underrated - a grown-up, sophisticated and utterly European UB with not much added nor taken away. Exactly my cup of tea 
smile.gif

Tricky finding pics that do that gun metal shade on the leather cage justice:

Aww man we're on the same page. Understated and underrated - a grown-up, sophisticated and utterly European UB with not much added nor taken away. Exactly my cup of tea :smile:

Tricky finding pics that do that gun metal shade on the leather cage justice:

View media item 2304139

I agree. The quiet one says a lot more in a few words, than the loud one says with all their fuss and hype.

The CNY ultraboosts should be re-stocking here in Dubai on the 28th.

If you have a contact here, perhaps they can help you out. Or maybe that means they will restock in other places around the world as well. let's hope.

TBH, they weren't as in demand here as people expected.

acetone
Although I prefer these kicks much better with the stripes, you get full marks for the execution. Perfect job!

And that is why I hate shipping shoes...
Yeah I've sold probably 12 pairs on ebay smoothly. Best way to really prevent this is leaving a tag on the shoe like stockx does so that if it's tampered with, ebay buyer's protection will side with you if a fake is sent without that tag.

WANT TO BUY CNY LACES DEADSTOCK WITH RECEIPT PP READY 

roll.gif
Yo make sure you legit check it!
FYI emailed Winnsport and was able to bring them down by paying through PayPal invoice
STOP TEMPTING ME MANNNNN.

i still cant believe that price on winnsports ...

heck my 1.0s are old, it may be impossible to compare them lol...  

sidenote - hate when people call them "triple whites" idk who started that lol

Reigning Champ 3.0s incoming. 

Negative. It has some materials that the 1.0 should've had but these are basically a grey 3.0.
Are there other pictures of it around? If it's a lighter version of the knit they used on the first ones then I think they'll look good.

I wonder how many low key mom & pop running stores around me carry UBs. Might stumble upon some old colorways 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom