ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Where did you get the CNY Uncaged from @jpac1738?
I got the initial one from GOAT on accident because I had a bid I priced too high. Luckily GOAT is super nitpicky and said left pair was tried on so they offered discount but I just asked for refund.

Then I was able to find one on eBay for a better price. They came from Korea.

Didn't know you had caged also.
Yea got them around the time everyone was posting Nakeds / RCs / CNY 3.0s. Didn't feel like posting the same shoe lol.

They're nice. Lace swapped them with the black laces provided. The blk/white laces was a nice touch but it made the shoe too wild. That red/white knit is intense.

Yea got them around the time everyone was posting Nakeds / RCs / CNY 3.0s. Didn't feel like posting the same shoe lol.

They're nice. Lace swapped them with the black laces provided. The blk/white laces was a nice touch but it made the shoe too wild. That red/white knit is intense.
If you're looking to dispose those laces I'll take them :D 

I need a loud looking shoe. Most of my pair is black, white and grey

If you're looking to dispose those laces I'll take them :D 
Lol I put them on my RCs:
I need a loud looking shoe. Most of my pair is black, white and grey
I pretty much covered the whole color spectrum so rotation is pretty good. I do notice now I have an overload of white uncaged pairs haha. All good. They will all equally get dirty.

If adidas is smart they should milk the hell out of the mids. I would love to see some new cw's on these beauties

Lol I put them on my RCs:

I pretty much covered the whole color spectrum so rotation is pretty good. I do notice now I have an overload of white uncaged pairs haha. All good. They will all equally get dirty.
Maaan I'll kill for those laces right now 

WANT TO BUY CNY LACES DEADSTOCK WITH RECEIPT PP READY 

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom