ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Guys,

Was there a lot of hype around these when they were released? Just saw a pair in person and didnt know what they were called but they looked nice on feet and see a few on ebay for resell.

Hey Guys,

Was there a lot of hype around these when they were released? Just saw a pair in person and didnt know what they were called but they looked nice on feet and see a few on ebay for resell.
They sat at many places, IIRC. May have even been available under retail in some cases. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

They sat at many places, IIRC. May have even been available under retail in some cases. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
Pretty much. Was easy to buy the OG's within the first few months of launch. They sat online for days, but each run would sell out after a week or two. Got mine thru FNL's site. 

Just talked a dude down to $410 shipped on a size 8 Kith UB and my 3Ms are being shipped tomorrow too

Monday is gonna be a hell of a mail day :pimp:
Can't wait to finally see that on feet picture of the 3M's when you finally get them in hand, it's been a roller coaster of emotions for us on NT :rofl:

Ain't reaching. It's clear as day. If you don't see it you're lying to yourself to pretend it's not there. It's like seeing the arrow in FedEx. Once you see it you'll never unsee it
Naw I'm not a mental ******. We get it.. you don't like the shoe. No need to get all childish and come up with some random comparison to put down the shoe for others and make yourself feel better about not liking/copping the shoe.

Naw I'm not a mental ******. We get it.. you don't like the shoe. No need to get all childish and come up with some random comparison to put down the shoe for others and make yourself feel better about not liking/copping the shoe.

Naw not saying I don't like them. I'm just saying I can see the cat face in pics. I'm gonna check them out tomorrow in person.

Hey Guys,

They might be on some retailer 

Went to 3 footlockers here in Brooklyn, nobody has them. I had no intention of purchasing these white noise but once those glamour shots were posted in here I was sold :frown:

C2lKDuPUkAAyawH.jpg
made me like them more 
pimp.gif

never made it to my footlocker. gunne have to go over first thing in the morning and check it out.

the cage dosnt look bad in that pic :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom