ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went to 3 footlockers here in Brooklyn, nobody has them. I had no intention of purchasing these white noise but once those glamour shots were posted in here I was sold :frown:

did you go to Kings Plaza? If not, I may check there tomorrow morning. And is it only FTL's that got them?

Cage doesn't look that bad there at all. I'll have to see them in person to decide but that last pic making them look yellow looked real bad. 

C2lKDuPUkAAyawH.jpg
made me like them more 
pimp.gif
Those early glamour shots were dope.

did you go to Kings Plaza? If not, I may check there tomorrow morning. And is it only FTL's that got them?

Yes sir, that one I asked the manager directly and he went in the back and checked the manifest nothing there. Claimed to not know why they were on the launch locator and said he wouldn't know until they received shipment. Guess I'll frequent their phone line. Came home to mail today so it helped with driving around for 1.5 hours for nothing.

guys, how to LC on UB 3.0? might have to cop the CNY from China. I mean, the boost is one. the stripes on the heel is another. what else?

Yes sir, that one I asked the manager directly and he went in the back and checked the manifest nothing there. Claimed to not know why they were on the launch locator and said he wouldn't know until they received shipment. Guess I'll frequent their phone line. Came home to mail today so it helped with driving around for 1.5 hours for nothing.

cool thanks, maybe I'll just call tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom