ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had MGs before, sold them. Now I have an opportunity to get them again. Cop or pass? LOL

tough question. Buy what you like, of course. I dislike MG's.

But i see you with the avi. Might be my favorite overall shoe right now.

Yeah sold them coz I have the WG, Silver LTD and the HS already. Now I just want to collect V1s. V1s over everything IMO.

@JDilla14 oh you were the one that was going to sell me the SNS UBs back in like 2015 for $300 lmao. Did you ever sell them? Kinda tight I passed on it to buy white cement 4s but those were a pair of kicks I always wanted as a kid but never got.

Last edited:
Somebody with the 3.0 zebras/Oreos do a lace swap with black/white ASAP!

Still on the fence about them.

The Solebox UB's I bought were authenticated by Slang. I hope that's worth something 
laugh.gif

If legit I'm going to be happy af
Lol did the dude end up having the box and extra laces?

2017 starting off with a lot of money saved 
nerd.gif

There is not a single 3.0 out that I'm feeling yet. CNY is the only one so far that has piqued my interest, but that's more like a collector's item than something I'd rock often.

Bring on that triple black though.... struck out hard on the 1.0 and the 3.0s don't look too bad from what I've seen so far. 

BTW, think they're ever gonna come out with a 3M 3.0?  
laugh.gif
 That one should be pretty damn interesting. 

Last edited:

2017 starting off with a lot of money saved 
nerd.gif

There is not a single 3.0 out that I'm feeling yet. CNY is the only one so far that has piqued my interest, but that's more like a collector's item than something I'd rock often.

Bring on that triple black though.... struck out hard on the 1.0 and the 3.0s don't look too bad from what I've seen so far. 

BTW, think they're ever gonna come out with a 3M 3.0?  
laugh.gif
 That one should be pretty damn interesting. 
With 3m stretch marks?
pimp.gif

2017 starting off with a lot of money saved :nerd:  

BTW, think they're ever gonna come out with a 3M 3.0?  :lol:  That one should be pretty damn interesting. 

Man hopefully if 3M 3.0 comes out its not limited and close to the beauty of 1.0

And you dont miss out. :lol:

Hey. Just a quick question... I placed an order on footpatrol and it's been a week since the dispatch email and tracking info but the tracking numbers still have no records found.

Am I just being impatient? I figured at least something would pop up when trying to track the package.

All jokes aside these will sell out just like every other pair. And facts are although there will be a ton of pairs released there will be even more people that don't get them or won't have access to them. I can see resell on these settling in the 240-250 range. Depending on how they look in person I may cop two pairs under retail. We will see later today.

Back
Top Bottom