ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wondering are these oreos priced at 180? honestly forgot what ub's retail for these days :lol:

Last edited:
wondering are these oreos priced at 180? honestly forgot what ub's retail for these days
laugh.gif
Yes $180

Oh man you sniffed them? I've only really bought two pairs unDS in my life and I disinfected them babies because I don't trust random people's feet. I remember my friend bought a pair of J's from ebay and the toeboxes were stuffed with underwear LMAO. He got his money back from ebay luckily.

Now that you bring that up I guess it was kind of gross, I just thoroughly washed my hands and sprayed Lysol to disinfect :lol:. This is the first non ds pair of shoes I've ever purchased. The thirst was too real for these, wasn't paying $1.100 for a ds pair when I was certain these would go straight to feet ASAP anyway.

I'm not 100% sure but someone on facebook posted his champs last week got them so i think these will be everywhere pretty soon. 

What are your guys thoughts on the Y3 white pureboost zg? Aren't they coming out sometime in March

Back
Top Bottom