ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Honestly not sure if RC knit could handle beat-pair conditions. I mean, it's just a shoe but the knit feels more fragile than the standard 1.0 knit.
Well I'm traveling to Japan for a couple weeks, so want to wear ONE pair of UBs there. Also to wear as an every day boost shoe. I would obviously try and keep them as nice as possible. Not sure which one to take. Just want a black shoe but still able to stunt a bit.

Well I'm traveling to Japan for a couple weeks, so want to wear ONE pair of UBs there. Also to wear as an every day boost shoe. I would obviously try and keep them as nice as possible. Not sure which one to take. Just want a black shoe but still able to stunt a bit.
for that 3Ms for sure...  

Reigning Champs look nicer to me imo

I wore my 3ms while I went to Vegas and LA. Just be careful with the boost getting dirty. Other than that the knit holds up pretty well.

I know this might of been posted before but how was everybody cleaning their boots, I clean mine after every wear but it seems like dirt almost gets stained in between the cracks of the boost and it's very hard to remove. anybody successful in getting their boosts very white again?

Attention heads: Also check your local Champs today for the UB 3.0 Oreo "Cat Face"
keep telling myself to go to the prom but one look out the window and start thinking "pick up on a restock"...where's my southern California sunshine

I was waiting for you to comment since you're the one who post running stuff here recently 
roll.gif

Has anyone here ever tried to buy on ADC with CC + adidas gift card balance and the order didn't get placed?? I'm asking because that happened to me and today the charges disappeared from my bank (I know this is always the case with ADC) but the gift card balance is still showing 0.00$ when I should have back what I tried to spend on the purchase that didn't get placed.. anyone??

I know this might of been posted before but how was everybody cleaning their boots, I clean mine after every wear but it seems like dirt almost gets stained in between the cracks of the boost and it's very hard to remove. anybody successful in getting their boosts very white again?
Cleaning your boost after every wear might speed up the yellowing processes. Be careful with that.

No info to give. I work retail

And before the hate starts, people talk about their swoosh accounts all the time

Trust me, a discount doesn't compensate for a life of middle management lol
So Im guessing employee discount?

Back
Top Bottom