ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

How so? Does this apply for Jordans as well?
Might have something to do with the protective clear coating they use for boost midsole...  Not to sure if it does the same effect with Js and other shoes but they do yellow over time... 

no kitty i see
laugh.gif

View media item 2306189
feels good to finally have a 3.0 to wear, the knit actually is more comfortable.
Yo drisk what's good with those parachute pants bruh
laugh.gif
  j/k

How do they fit? These will be my first pair of 3.0's my tts is a 10 but I went 9.5 in the ZG knits, wonder if the sizing is similar?

no kitty i see
laugh.gif
HAHAHA damn man did you have to post that picture? Now I see another face when the shoe is looked at like this from this angle. I can't be the only one who sees a monkey face here now can I. Is this some kind of joke Adidas.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
  j/k

How do they fit? These will be my first pair of 3.0's my tts is a 10 but I went 9.5 in the ZG knits, wonder if the sizing is similar?
I still went 10 with my 3.0 just like my 1.0

Stonestown champs almost cooked. Two people were purchasing as I was trying on and three others looking at sizes while I was leaving with another group coming in asking for the same shoe.

laugh.gif
  j/k

I went TTS as well. Feels looser but I had the same toe room as all my other pairs.

doesn't crep protect impact the breathability of the pk? I've tried spraying something like that on some beaters once and it eliminated all breathability. Or are you just spraying the midsole with ti?

Damn, I was hating on these hard just last week. Now I'm making a second trip to try and pick up a pair. Damn those glamor shots posted yesterday.

Last edited:

HAHAHA damn man did you have to post that picture? Now I see another face when the shoe is looked at like this. I can't be the only one who sees a monkey face here now can I. Is this some kind of joke Adidas.
I dont see a monkey but I can picture a cartoonish face on there

doesn't crep protect impact the breathability of the pk? I've tried spraying something like that on some beaters once and it eliminated all breathability. Or are you just spraying the midsole with ti?
I use reshoevn8r and I dont feel the difference...  BUT with 1.0, it really is just to protect the actual PK cause liquid will just go in between the bigger holes of the weave... 3.0 and uncage might be a different story... 

Last edited:

I went TTS as well. Feels looser but I had the same toe room as all my other pairs.
Thanks for the heads up, I have wide feet so I'm assuming the looseness I've been reading about would favor someone with feet like me.

P.S. Gordy - Sorry about the boys loss on that last minute FG. I'm an Eagles fan so I felt a bit different about it than you probably did.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom