ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YEah just looked...  $292 shipped...  Hmmmm
I'd wait a couple more days, I think there's a few boutiques left that didn't get stock last week?

and echoing the QA of these, I'd try to get pics of the actual shoes if I were you. Those crooked/half-finished blocks are pretty bad in some cases and supposedly came straight from ADC.

This dude didnt even make it out of the parking lot before reselling. 
laugh.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DS-Adidas-U...0663&clkid=2009791262039127993&_qi=RTM2247625

I just got a 9 this morning. $271 plus shipping. You can sign up with a new email address to get $25 off, I believe.
I was thinking of doing that with another email address since my $25 off when I signed up laps already 
roll.gif

I'd wait a couple more days, I think there's a few boutiques left that didn't get stock last week?

and echoing the QA of these, I'd try to get pics of the actual shoes if I were you. Those crooked/half-finished blocks are pretty bad in some cases and supposedly came straight from ADC.
Yeah...  Didnt know about the block issue...  Id just cop French Beige from my friend for $250 or just get new ink 
roll.gif

Thats not bad at all...  Im considering it now...  $205 at GOAT $215 shipped...  What was retail?

I believe $160. Perfect shoe for out cali rain. I ran in monster puddles on the way to a local bad for lunch and feet made it.

I will buy .5 down for the ones I plan on using for the hikes.

Back
Top Bottom