ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On a side not, missed out on OG NMD $300 all in... 
grin.gif

It's honestly hard to say. This new wave of resellers are just scooping every colorway and trying to flip them for minuscule profit.

They haven't launched on ADC yet, that and other boutiques that post them online will probably be your best chance before resorting to resell.

You might wanna find a friendly NTer locally willing to help you out finding them in-store.
thanks brotha. will do!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself. If you're not able to get to e Ftl within minutes of them getting a shipment it's pretty much a wrap for most of us. The worst is when i see posts in the FB sneaker groups asking how much *insert picture of random shoe* is worth. People are literally walking into stores and buying anything with an Adidas logo on there and sometimes trying to charge absurd prices. 
These high schools and colleges need to start integrating Entrepreneurship classes because these time/money spent vs. actual profit is lunch money at best.

Unless you are at full-on consignment shop level where folks are bringing shoes to you, these mini go-getters are a nuisance to the shoe enthusiast.

M-F work...  plus so far, only 1 champs had them and people lined up this morning for it 
roll.gif
  Its not that serious... 
People is jumping on everything lately no "selective" buys anymore 
Absolutely love these. Must have for any boost lover. Comfort is exceptional

Agree they're amazing. I don't have the Ronnies but the standard black and white sole, they're the best 

I think most of these pairs being resold were purchased using employee discounts. Otherwise, I lost a little bit more faith in humanity.

I think most of these pairs being resold were purchased using employee discounts. Otherwise, I lost a little bit more faith in humanity.
haha that is wishful thinking. maybe a small few but even then that is foolish to get caught up and fired for a $30 profit.

I don't think that was the case for the kith release nor any eBay post with an email confirmation as the main pic.

Back
Top Bottom