ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got lucky with the oreo's.... Called around every mall within a 15-20 mile radius and all were either sold out or had a 8 or a 13 left by the time I left work, finally the furthest mall had a 11.5, I rushed over and that was their last pair. Very happy with the purchase

Need those 3.0 TBs to drop 
mean.gif
I thought **** was going to go down at house of hoops not too long ago. 
mean.gif

You need to get some trade bait to get these pairs off your list.

Last edited:
You must go through with that same problem lol thank god I don't have to worry about that. Vegas never gets really any **** anyways.

I won't deal with any botique in Atlanta. I'll enter a online digital raffle anything else is a waste of your personal time

I thought **** was going to go down at house of hoops not too long ago. 
mean.gif

You need to get some trade bait to get these pairs off your list.
laugh.gif
 Yeah...

Looking back, I should've copped multiple Belugas and Oreo V2s as trade bait since I had the opportunity to get multiple pairs pears. Instead I just bought one pair  pear of each to rock. Just feels wrong copping multiple pairs  pears - everybody should be able to eat. 

Last edited:
Damn people coming out of boost retirement for these zebras and ranking them as their no.1 boost... the hype train is unstoppable at the moment

feel like the zebras are missing something. maybe its the laces or cage idk.
also i would love boost insoles :smokin

Damn people coming out of boost retirement for these zebras and ranking them as their no.1 boost... the hype train is unstoppable at the moment

I know right. People are entitled to their own opinion but I want to believe that some people claiming these as their new faovorites are prisoners of the moment. :smh:

Last edited:
Does anyone with RC know if they came with extra different laces? Also one online review said his RC box came with some Reigning champ stickers. Can anyone confirm

Back
Top Bottom