ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laugh.gif
 it's just me though bro. Dope pick up and picture
thx fam!  that seriously made me lol

Yes but Reigning Champ's streetwear clothing is top notch quality and other than some collabs, all of their clothing is made in Canada. If you can get their hoodie or sweatpants on discount anywhere, they are well worth the price imo. I also just like supporting a local Canadian brand since I'm part Canadian. 

Note: There is kind of a running gag regarding their design team. All of their clothing is just straight neutral and solid colors. Navy, Grey, Black, Olive (dark), Burgundy, etc. I personally like the simplicity. 

Oh yeah their clothes look amazing really, top notch actually. I've always wanted some of those kinds of tapered pants but alas I'm on the bigger side [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Can anyone with the kith response trails comment on how they hold up in heavy rain? Also whats the general sizing consensus on these? Thanks!
Not sure about the rain part but I'm a size 10 in 1.0s and 2.0s and my size 9.5 kith trails fit perfectly.

Yes but Reigning Champ's streetwear clothing is top notch quality and other than some collabs, all of their clothing is made in Canada. If you can get their hoodie or sweatpants on discount anywhere, they are well worth the price imo. I also just like supporting a local Canadian brand since I'm part Canadian. 

Note: There is kind of a running gag regarding their design team. All of their clothing is just straight neutral and solid colors. Navy, Grey, Black, Olive (dark), Burgundy, etc. I personally like the simplicity. 
Very good quality and design, but I find the fit to be horrible on the Asics x RC clothing. Tall and super skinny people may like it, though.

Very good quality and design, but I find the fit to be horrible on the Asics x RC clothing. Tall and super skinny people may like it, though.
Yeah, the Asics x RC clothing fits weird. The size L shirt fits awkwardly (too wide and super long) on me and I am tall and relatively skinny. I sized down to M and it fits much better. Ended up using the size L as a beater shirt to lounge around the house. I only paid around $20-25 for the Asic collab shirts instead of the retail, which was like $60 so I'm happy with them. Their non collab ringspun jersey shirts are much better though imo. My favorite product though will always be the mid-weight terry hoodie. Have it in 3 colors. 

Anyways, to make my post on topic, I have 4 pairs of the RC Ultra Boost and I will wear all of them eventually. Only 1 pair is un-deadstocked and I still baby it. 

Last edited:
Not my size but I haven't seen too many TB 3.0 floating around in stock. Legit site?

View media item 2306223

when did those TB 3.0's drop? Can't even remember..

This is a consignment site in the Middle East, probably based in Dubai. The 3.0 TB dropped in a small quantity in a store in Dubai. Those that got are trying to make profit but the price they are asking is beyond ridiculous.

True, I like the chase of trying to cop a pair but damn it's not fun getting the L all the time.

Ha, damn I am coming into town for the NFC Champ game tomorrow and was gonna ask what stores to hit... been to Wish before always seems like they just have what I can get online already when I go, guess I know why now, lol.

Back
Top Bottom