ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

They charge shipping for sure if I recall. Also, it's not just about them selling shoes over retail but often cancelling orders when they realize they can charge an even higher resale markup. Not to mention their customer service is **** and they have the audacity to say "they're in the business of selling shoes so don't do cancellations." Yet, they have no problem cancelling orders like I noted in the situation above.
Damn that's wack, I can definitely see where you're coming from then. 

Instant OOS. 
mean.gif

Damn that's wack, I can definitely see where you're coming from then. 
Occasionally, they sell shoes at retail and people have no problem with them but to each their own. I was treated poorly by them and many others have faced similar treatment. Just look at their google reviews. They also backdoor without shame for hyped releases. 

I believe their owner has an account on NikeTalk. Probably stalks the forum using it. 

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/oneness287.com

Last edited:
Midweek drops are too hard for me with my work schedule, so I am copping the cat faces now - just in case. Sold a few shoes I had sitting around, so I don't mind a slight premium to pick these up with no stress. 

BTW - I was only charged for shipping - so saving on tax made this totally worth it. Also, the shoe was showing up as sold out - but I was able to cart and pay without a problem after refreshing a few times. Best of luck!

Damn if y'all wanted the cat faces so bad, I could've copped a couple of pairs and just sold y'all resale for them instead of you feeding oneness...

Been awhile since I been on here, but I did pick up the ground beefs for under retail at the adidas store on Spring st NYC. $hout out to the plug. :nthat:

Ah my bad haha. Not really feeling the black sock liner though. But hey, girls almost always pull off and make any sneaker look good on then lol.

Ah my bad haha. Not really feeling the black sock liner though. But hey, girls almost always pull off and make any sneaker look good on then lol.
True. They will just wear black sweats or leggings and a simple tshirt then they are good. 
laugh.gif

i give up on these CNYs. i have literally had 3 deals where the overseas seller tried to get over on me...either that or i would give them a week to provide tracking numbers and they just ignored me as if i had no ebay protection.

Back
Top Bottom