ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saints was always my backup. But I figured I'd try the fb groups first since they were selling for low 300s before I go with saints.

If this last deal didn't go thru, I'll use them. They are legit, I just hate the month wait.
waiting a month is better than waiting on nothing. I have a hard time trusting sellers from FB groups.

I think I'm too trusting. One of these days I'm gonna get burned.

Speaking of which, pulled the trigger on these DS OG's at a great price. A few aspects threw me off but I'm 99% sure they're legit. Anyone care to put me at ease?
I think I'm too trusting. One of these days I'm gonna get burned.

Speaking of which, pulled the trigger on these DS OG's at a great price. A few aspects threw me off but I'm 99% sure they're legit. Anyone care to put me at ease?
As long as your PP protected you're good. Just some hassle.

View media item 2312332
This is by far one of the most comfortable shoes in terms of Boost. So far as to say it's better than the ultra boost boost wise*(as I can feel more boost as a whole). You can literally feel the boost from top to bottom. Fit wise went half size up cause wide feet. Should go 1.0/2.0 UB size and you're good to go.
WoW you're the second person saying more comfier than UB. I like the sound of that :D Now I cant wait for them arrive. Dope shoe :smokin

First time seeing this. I love the color but not the silhouette.
These actually look pretty good. Love the full PK upper and that lacing. Looks really stretchy and comfortable, plus that white heel cup really sets the whole cw off nicely.

Damn woke up to all of these pages missed and thought I missed a good drop just to come to realize it was all for the EQT.
laugh.gif

Not a fan of those at all luckily.

I asked AdidasUK rep, they said on the final production pair it would say 93-17, but he/she was wrong, it still says 91-17 on the pairs that people got.  I dunno yo.
Are you in Germany?  I'm in the US and tried to purchase from UK one time, but it said I needed to have UK billing address on top of UK shipping address to purchase.

question, how long have some of you been around acting all surprised these eqts are selling out? Its primeknit + boost, of course its going to sell out :lol:.

I personally cant believe how polarizing the shoe is. People seem to either love it or hate it, reminds me of NMDs when they first came out, except those had more hate I think.

Last edited:
I think I'm out...I love the design but seriously hate the pink.

I ordered then canceled. Money saved because I'm not dropping 210 from Worldbox

These actually look pretty good. Love the full PK upper and that lacing. Looks really stretchy and comfortable, plus that white heel cup really sets the whole cw off nicely.

Yeah. White heel cup is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom