ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ughhhhhhhhhh

no 11's 
sick.gif

who was looking for a big size in the 3ms? 

http://packershoes.com/products/adidas-ultra-boost-reflective-ltd-c-black?variant=10589296839

Last edited:

wondering if those 2016 off white ultra boost will come with the new 2.0 bottoms? 
All the upcoming, unreleased colorways have the continental outsoles. The only way we'll see new cws without the new outsole would be if they magically released the Olive & Burgundy pairs in the US, but I don't see that happening at this point.

Someone needs to e-mail me when the Creams are available again lol

Can't always be on NT

Last edited:
was considering buying the 3m's but knowing the creams will be releasing :smokin
i'll gladly save my money

Nice, glad to see the Cream LTD are finally starting to drop. Going to need to keep an even closer eye on this thread now haha.

Wish they would bring back the new post notification already...

Me too, man. Got me waiting it out. All ready gave them $15 this week to ship $60 shoes with their 50% off sale. [emoji]128549[/emoji]
same, I'm in no rush.. I can't justify how they can make money off over charging for shipping. I can't wear my whites or the creams this time of year anyways.

not only out of stick. but off the page too now ..Well that escalated quickly 
damn - fast as lightning - should have got a few pairs for friends.  Waiting on that 11.5.  Just scooped a 3M pair for my boss, lol.  Holiday gift - he better gimme a bonus now.

ugh I was cooking (literally) when the talc dropped.
Glad to see someone actually calling them by their proper name, haha. I've been suckered into calling them the Cream or Off-White, but am going to be vigilant with the Talc S16/Chalk White/Clear Granite.

Back
Top Bottom