ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure how up to date this list of adidas Consortium retailers is, or how reliable the info is, but an ADC cs rep just told me the Talc/Chalk/Granite Wool LTDs will only be available at consortium retailers. So my previous post assuming they would stock at local adidas stores is probably incorrect.

Quick search turned up this list of consortium accounts from earlier in the year: http://www.kixandthecity.com/adidas-consortium-retailers-list/

Definitely a good place to start.

Seems as though they'll be available mostly at the type of spots that stocked the J&Ds & Kolors...

off white's look like regular primeknit to me.

If that LTD tag is any indication, these will probably see the likeliness of the metallic silvers. Just wait on it. 

The cream LTD"s are wool material correct?
Yes they're wool. But not all of the wool UBs have the same amount of wool in the primeknit. The black J&Ds have some wool in the material but are much less fuzzy than the core black wools or grey wools.

The colorway is technically called Talc S16/Chalk White/Clear Granite, also seen them referred to as Wool LTD. People will probably keep calling them cream though, even the Packers product page did.

First place that confirmed them to be releasing was this site: http://www.fashion-press.net/news/20166

Why's that?
The billing and shipping addresses are supposed to be the same, otherwise they cancel your order, no? Mine aren't, but I paid through paypal so it shows that my shipping address is also my billing address when they really aren't the same...you think I'll be okay?

Last edited:

off white's look like regular primeknit to me.

If that LTD tag is any indication, these will probably see the likeliness of the metallic silvers. Just wait on it. 
They're wool. Not sure what the material percentages are, but they have wool threads in the primeknit.

If the ADC cs rep I just talked to is correct they'll definitely be harder to get than the Silver LTDs. Consortium retailers (boutiques) only. Take that with a grain of salt though as it IS an ADC cs rep and we all know their great capacity for being incorrect.

I think so. I checked their shipping or return page after I made the purchase and that's what it said
I just ordered with PayPal (3Ms) and it should be chill - most retailers are all good with the info given through paypal - more secure and protects the seller.  I bet you're ok.

The billing and shipping addresses are supposed to be the same, otherwise they cancel your order, no? Mine aren't, but I paid through paypal so it shows that my shipping address is also my billing address when they really aren't the same...you think I'll be okay?

You'll be fine. I do this all the time with PayPal specifically because I like to have my purchases go to a private box vs. being left on my doorstep.

I just ordered with PayPal (3Ms) and it should be chill - most retailers are all good with the info given through paypal - more secure and protects the seller.  I bet you're ok.
You'll be fine. I do this all the time with PayPal specifically because I like to have my purchases go to a private box vs. being left on my doorstep.
Thanks guys, I hope so. Guess I'm just gonna wait for a shipping confirmation then.

Last edited:
Hopefully no one gets cancelled on packers. Seems like they were up for a while considering how much hype the ub has.

Had to pass on the black 3M. Just copped the black/purple on a restock a couple of weeks back and can't see myself getting 2 pairs of black pairs. Got in on the white UB restock yesterday tho. Hating the original soles, those gets trashed quick with normal wear/tear. The comfort level is next to nothing. Wore my Nike flyknits (Runner and Lunar 3) after a week of wearing the UB and the difference was substantial. Loving the boost tech.

Packers shoes and Premier are always to release shoes first correct? 
Does Premier normally stock adidas Consortium products? Never really heard of them stocking UBs aside from maybe the all white, but I don't check for them much as they've always seemed more skate-centric. Did they stock the 3Ms?

Wow those creams are :smokin

My silver LTD should have been delivered and I'm on my way to see them now. Got it for 136 shipped and as its my first pair of boosts I don't think I ever want to pay retail. I know day of tomorrow when I wear them I'll probably change my mind.

Wow those creams are
smokin.gif

My silver LTD should have been delivered and I'm on my way to see them now. Got it for 136 shipped and as its my first pair of boosts I don't think I ever want to pay retail. I know day of tomorrow when I wear them I'll probably change my mind.
That's definitely a great price. But people who have it stuck in their head that it's unacceptable to pay retail for UBs will definitely miss out on some of the upcoming cws. The 3Ms & even the Talc/Chalk/Granite (creams) will probably stock a few times here and there, but the 2016 collabs they're doing (SNS, Hypebeast, Highsnobriety, etc.) will disappear quick and won't come back, very little chance of getting the Consortium UBs below retail.

edit - I say all this even though I was able to cop both Kolors below retail even though they were only stocked by Consortium accounts, BUT the Kolors weren't really that in demand and UB hype is at an all time high right now.

Last edited:
So the main problem I had with the UB's were how my toes pop through the primeknit. After trying on a 9.5, I figured sizing up doesn't make a difference in terms of how my toes look. I tried all the way up to a size 10 (usually a 9) and still had the same issue. Really don't want to remove the insoles in order for them to appear normal since they feel awkward without them. Am I just being paranoid?

So the main problem I had with the UB's were how my toes pop through the primeknit. After trying on a 9.5, I figured sizing up doesn't make a difference in terms of how my toes look. I tried all the way up to a size 10 (usually a 9) and still had the same issue. Really don't want to remove the insoles in order for them to appear normal since they feel awkward without them. Am I just being paranoid?
I personally like the feel of them without the insoles but I rock both with and without depending on the size. Without the insole is sort of a more active feel. Still comfy, just less cushy. I'd say that's your only option if the toes popping out like that is an issue for you.

I always think the UBs look a little weird when the toes are pushing the primeknit up like that but they don't look terrible.

^^ I'm with you man. I just can't take out insoles. Something about it makes me feel like I'm not really wearing the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom