ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
they used the Ultra Boost in the Demo
Energy boost is underrated, the ESM is really nice

Man I hope Adidas lets me cart and cop. I need an 8.5, I was only able to get an 8 yesterday and everyone is saying TTS or .5 up

Never thought anyone would want the 93/17's
EQT's have always been a nice silhouette but they felt like bricks on foot- the primeknit and boost definitely makes a difference but at this price point I was completely wrong about them, figured they'd sit. Never underestimate the power of hype

Never thought anyone would want the 93/17's

I was on the fence but I bought them anyway because I wanted to see just how comfortable they are. Some of the photos make them look dope, some of them make them look meh but we'll see when it arrives

if i ordered a pair yesterday from ADC can i order another pair today without yesterdays being cancelled?
Yes- I doubt they care on these. To be sure you could use a different card/shipping address, but I've had yeezys on the same card/account/shipping and they didn't cancel so I doubt they will on these

if i ordered a pair yesterday from ADC can i order another pair today without yesterdays being cancelled?
same i got 2 pairs of OG NMDs sent to my same addy same info cc and all.. it was using ATC so they didnt sign into my adc acct so that may have helped the cause 

Sick of this EQT talk 
laugh.gif

I need a new pair of UB's to rock, mine are getting beat.  

When are those Core Black LTD supposed to drop?   

Feb 1st for the "oreo" on ADC?

Thoughts on that EQT Support Ultra Turbo, tho. I think it's cleaner than the 13/17 but haven't seen much love for it.

Back
Top Bottom