ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got an email

"Hi

We are working to solve a problem with UPS . We hope, that this will happen as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please, stay tuned
best regards"

Nah, no way it'll be that much

The City Sock retails for $180 and the WM Collab retailed at $200 so I'd expect it to be the same
Wasn't it the prices NonHe just gave if I remembered right? 

$180 at adidas, $170-$180 at other spots (depending on the boutique).  But the WM NMD City Sock went for $200, and the WM NMD trail went for $220, IIRC. So the odds are in favor that this will also get (some sort of) WM markup. 
Yeah he said the same thing I did lol

I was just comparing the City Sock retail to the WM City Sock retail 

I def wouldn't pay for a $70-$130 markup for those

Yeah he said the same thing I did lol

I was just comparing the City Sock retail to the WM City Sock retail 

I def wouldn't pay for a $70-$130 markup for those
Me neither but sure they will sold out fast af, and I think that blue is such a solid repetitive CW that it won't be late till we see it in a GR 

Me neither but sure they will sold out fast af, and I think that blue is such a solid repetitive CW that it won't be late till we see it in a GR 
The white ones are dropping in March too

If I had to choose it'd def be the whites over those

so i bought one pair TTS and one pair half size down....and i will def keep the TTS pair, as they are already kinda snug.

but i would also advise to not go up a half size cause your heels might slip! the heel lockdown is not the best, even if you lace them all the way up. 

they are very narrow on the sides cause the materials dont give in as much as with the UB primeknit. 

comfort is insane and the insole adds to that. 

so if you buy these too small, the sides will torture your feet, but if you buy them too big, your heels will slip....

WM's look good but a black/dark blue base is odd to me. I think I'll hold out for the all black cw and hope it's retail.

Returning my pair to ADC after i try on for sizing. I'll most likely cop the white pair but the WM looks pretty good too. 

Resellers on fb trying to flip 20 bucks for those eqts, damn why the hustle? 
I really don't get it, on any of the uncaged, non collab UB's, mesh nmds, and these EQTs you see them sell out quickly so people can control the market but the market would barely be there to even sell out without them (at retail at least). It just becomes people frustrated with missing out or didn't get them in their area paying an extra 20-40. If you're selling them and one thing goes wrong (bad buyer, shipping problem, etc.) you'll end up taking a loss unless you got more than 10-12 pairs.

Mid boots 
roll.gif

This colorway actually releasing? looks clean. Uncaged Hypebeast.

I wear all my ultra boosts in TTS (US 10.5), Yeezy V2s half size up (US 11) and PK nmds mostly US 10 and on the OG 10.5. 

So for the EQT 93/17 i ordered size 11 US and 11.5 US, For my right feet the 11 US fits perfect, Could never go TTS on these. But my left feet hurts on the size 11 as it is slightly bigger as my right foot and is sticking against the front of the shoe.

So i went a full size up on these from my TTS cause i dont want my left feet to hurt badly lol, I have no heel slippery or whatsoever.

But i find it very strange that i have to go a full size up on these, now i have Adidas sizes ranging from US 10 to US 11.5.

I really don't get it, on any of the uncaged, non collab UB's, mesh nmds, and these EQTs you see them sell out quickly so people can control the market but the market would barely be there to even sell out without them (at retail at least). It just becomes people frustrated with missing out or didn't get them in their area paying an extra 20-40. If you're selling them and one thing goes wrong (bad buyer, shipping problem, etc.) you'll end up taking a loss unless you got more than 10-12 pairs.
Facts, people don't know how to read the market lol 

Mid boots 
roll.gif

This colorway actually releasing? looks clean. Uncaged Hypebeast.
I know right! haha 

I just wanted to post them here to see what you all could think .... I call it fu

I wear all my ultra boosts in TTS (US 10.5), Yeezy V2s half size up (US 11) and PK nmds mostly US 10 and on the OG 10.5. 

So for the EQT 93/17 i ordered size 11 US and 11.5 US, For my right feet the 11 US fits perfect, Could never go TTS on these. But my left feet hurts on the size 11 as it is slightly bigger as my right foot and is sticking against the front of the shoe.

So i went a full size up on these from my TTS cause i dont want my left feet to hurt badly lol, I have no heel slippery or whatsoever.

But i find it very strange that i have to go a full size up on these, now i have Adidas sizes ranging from US 10 to US 11.5.
well damn i have v2 in an 8.5 and is a snug fit, probably could go 9. grabbed the eqt 93/17 in 8/8.5 so now it looks like i might have to return both lol (wide footer)

Last edited:
so are the trace cargos really that awesome? wondering if I should chase after them or not. or if something better is coming down the line. is it top 5 UBs for most?

so are the trace cargos really that awesome? wondering if I should chase after them or not. or if something better is coming down the line. is it top 5 UBs for most?

Eh, a lot of people on here like the olive with gum sole future color way better than the trace cargos.

well damn i have v2 in an 8.5 and is a snug fit, probably could go 9. grabbed the eqt 93/17 in 8/8.5 so now it looks like i might have to return both lol (wide footer)

I'm a wide footer also and usually .5 up on my UB 1.0s. I have .5 up on my 93/17 and although they fit okay, feel like I have a good amount of room in the toe area. Actually wanna grab my TTS to see how they feel.

Back
Top Bottom