ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had a size ten in my cart for a good five minutes. Wonder if you would've been able to cop if I pulled the trigger
laugh.gif

Ya'll keep sleeping on the 3.0  
Translucent cage with a white bottom is an easy pass for me.

I'm a TTS 12 and tried on the EQTs in a 11.5. It was really tight but I had a good amount of room in front of my toe which is pretty odd. NY heads, Adidas 5th ave still has 8 and 9s I believe and I think someone snagged the one 11.5 I was trying on lol. 

Oreos were the first 3.0 cw I liked enough to cop and I really am glad I did. They are dope in person- love my pair.
smokin.gif

The translucent cage doesn't bother me as much on this specific cw for some reason. Kind of adds to the cookies & cream theme with the milky cage and mismatched black heel cup.

I had a size ten in my cart for a good five minutes. Wonder if you would've been able to cop if I pulled the trigger
laugh.gif

Translucent cage with a white bottom is an easy pass for me.
Nah I had a 11.5 in my cart but then went to grab some food for like 5 mins, and tried to checkout after SL tweeted and nope - OOS even though I got to the payment page. luckily I already got one pair

Last edited:
I agree on the white continental rubber statements.  Most white bottom UB's would look better with black rubber, IMO.  Not sure why adidas insists on so many white bottom models.

I agree on the white continental rubber statements.  Most white bottom UB's would look better with black rubber, IMO.  Not sure why adidas insists on so many white bottom models.

Me either. Having the all white boost bottom just looks off. Like it's missing something

+1. The white bottom totally throws me off, carted a 9.5 but couldn't pull the trigger. Glad ya ate though

Ya'll keep sleeping on the 3.0  

I'm in a straight coma for 3.0s.

Actually more interested if they intend to make more 93/17 CWs.

Looks like we got white and the white mountaineering in the spring. Hopefully more.

Last edited:
Unbelievable.  A buddy of mine said they sat on Richard's all morning. I had a meeting, and when I came out, I posted on here, and minutes later, SL tweeted it.  Lurkers must've feasted.

This is true. I woke up around 8am EST and they were on there. I ordered my TTS and then went on again around 11am EST and got another pair just in case. Richards tends to cancel orders so I wanted to be on the safe side. Plus didn't want to blow up the link so I sent it only to a few friends who wanted them

Tried all day for the EQT boost but somehow go through on ADC then banned but pending charge with no history of the order.

Was able to order a 9 elsewhere but I'm a 9.5.

Any leads? I'll swap the 9 for a 9.5.

Back
Top Bottom