ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

any help on oreos in a size 11.5?  preferably from champ, footlocker or footactoin?  I have a gift card so I would like to use it on these
The UB releases in the Bay will 99% of the time be redirected to SF stores. you're gonna have to call and/or drive over there.

weren't you the one in the cream days going to every Footstore in the bay collecting Ls?

Hope you copped something nice by then or at least paid it forward to anyone that has helped you on here.

Adidas Water Tower here in Chicago isn't even getting the Oreo's.  Just a few smaller stores/boutiques are.  

This is a much tougher release than anticipated for a "GR" UB.  
eek.gif

any help on oreos in a size 11.5?  preferably from champ, footlocker or footactoin?  I have a gift card so I would like to use it on these
check footlockers launch locator they are dropping them tomorrow at stores and it looks like they will have a good size run becasue of the footlockers near me are all getting them

Just reminded me going to be a party at adidas Westfield SF tomorrow
There's about 7 Boost shoes coming out tomorrow. Not sure how many at SF though.

white/black gum NMDs

uncaged MCs men/(possibly women)

red 3.0

oreos

night cargo

Probably missed more but damn Adidas, let me get that Tax Return advance.

*And if people do line up then wow...for GRs. People really love making that $20-$30 profit.

Last edited:
after wearing these EQTs all day, its almost like theres TOO much boost. I feel like I can feel my feet sinking in more and more after every step :lol:

Energy Reds / Tactile Blue / Salmon / uncaged MCs all releasing in store at Adidas SM tomorrow...I don't think they're getting oreos though unless somebody else heard differently?

Last edited:

There's about 7 Boost shoes coming out tomorrow. Not sure how many at SF though.

white/black gum NMDs

uncaged MCs men/(possibly women)

red 3.0

oreos

night cargo

Probably missed more but damn Adidas, let me get that Tax Return advance.

*And if people do line up then wow...for GRs. People really love making that $20-$30 profit.
ill be lineing up at footlocker just because im a size 13 lol

after wearing these EQTs all day, its almost like theres TOO much boost. I feel like I can feel my feet sinking in more and more after every step
laugh.gif
I felt the same way too. It's almost much too much of a good thing to the point where I feel too pampered.

...nah the comfort is amazing.

Props on the pic!
While I can see why people would prefer the women's pair, I like that the men's joint has more of a grayish tone to it. Looking forward to having my pair in hand later in the week.

Good luck bro.

you're Teddy's size so I wonder how many kids out there try and scoop a 13 so they can oop that dude to try to make it on his twitter/IG/youtube.

..or get something signed
laugh.gif
4 stores in my area are dropping them so i should be good but you do have a valid point ha

4 stores in my area are dropping them so i should be good but you do have a valid point ha
This is where you get family/friend involved to hit up all these stores simultaneously.

Hope you pick the less shady of the 4.

Anticipating thread jumping 100 pages tomorrow.

Good luck bro.

you're Teddy's size so I wonder how many kids out there try and scoop a 13 so they can oop that dude to try to make it on his twitter/IG/youtube.

..or get something signed
laugh.gif
This BoostGod stuff is just straight up out of hand at this point.  I enjoy his Vlogs and watch them all, but people are just taking it next level.  

Good for him and his hustle.  He's building a brand out of hype yet he still responds to people's questions and comments across all of his social media.  

Last edited:

This is where you get family/friend involved to hit up all these stores simultaneously.

Hope you pick the less shady of the 4.

Anticipating thread jumping 100 pages tomorrow.
three footlockers and a finishline. i should be good. the tricolors release didnt get bad untill 9am

but i might ask my dad but i dont think it will be nescessary. ill go at 6am and no one will be there till 8am. good thing i bring my laptop and get alot of work done lol

Back
Top Bottom