ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

don't wear dress socks with your UB mang! 
I do it all the time. I go straight to the gym after work and don't even bother changing out of my dress socks
laugh.gif

Just saw the Oreos in person for the first time. They're def meh to me

Still have yet to see a 3.0 worth copping for me

Passed on the Oreos today as well.  I have the glitch NMD XR1 and these just look too similar.  I need to stay away from the white based UBs ... problem is every color I want sells out immediately.  Burgundy, CNY, both cargos ....  

Not sure who here needs this info since I feel like there's only men in this thread and yall can be funny about colorways but Adidas 5th avenue has pairs of the Breeze/Pink 3.0s. They came through in the clutch because Champs was sold out of my wife's size and online was toast for me this morning. Personally, think they're dope in person and ended up picking up a pair for myself. Finna twin lol.

I'm only planning on getting 3.0s in colors I like that I don't have already in 1.0. So far I just have Night Cargos. Might try to get the new burgundys when they come out. Don't need the same silhouette in the same color, no matter the pattern.

Last edited:

Not sure who here needs this info since I feel like there's only men in this thread and yall can be funny about colorways but Adidas 5th avenue has pairs of the Breeze/Pink 3.0s. They came through in the clutch because Champs was sold out of my wife's size and online was toast for me this morning. Personally, think they're dope in person and ended up picking up a pair for myself. Finna twin lol.
Were the Men's pairs all out of stock? Went there this morning to pick up the Cargos.

anyone picked up the energy red this morning? thinking of swapping the laces to all black. not sure if that will make it better or not

Were the Men's pairs all out of stock? Went there this morning to pick up the Cargos.
Didnt venture to the mens section. I'm a 6.5 so my size always goes quick and my pockets are hurt badly enough today. But the people I spoke to said it's been a crazy day with the lines from this morning so I'm sure most of the mens drop is long gone.

Didnt venture to the mens section. I'm a 6.5 so my size always goes quick and my pockets are hurt badly enough today. But the people I spoke to said it's been a crazy day with the lines from this morning so I'm sure most of the mens drop is long gone.
damn a 6.5? lol your girl must wear a 3C 
laugh.gif

i'm watching on foot vids and i just can't decide if i dig them or hate them. some angles look dope, others look like something a little fat kid would wear to Arby's. I wish I could try them on.

Back
Top Bottom