ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Von's been wearing Cream UB's and yeezys all of DWTS last season. Perks of being a signed Adidas athlete. Let's not forget he was the first with the yeezy cleats

Last edited:

Not sure who here needs this info since I feel like there's only men in this thread and yall can be funny about colorways but Adidas 5th avenue has pairs of the Breeze/Pink 3.0s. They came through in the clutch because Champs was sold out of my wife's size and online was toast for me this morning. Personally, think they're dope in person and ended up picking up a pair for myself. Finna twin lol.
Nice to hear, I picked up a pair for myself on Adidas, would just return if I don't like.  So you're digging them in person?

That chick who threatened to leak their sextape is a stupid bird.

Btw who do you guys have in the super bowl? Thinking about placing a bet and spending the winnings on a pair of creams.

Last edited:

damn a 6.5? lol your girl must wear a 3C 
laugh.gif
lol She's a 6.5 in womens/4.5 or 5 in mens depending on the shoe so sometimes it does feel like I'm searching for the tiniest shoe on the planet. And it makes men's colorways next to impossible finding shoes for her. I'm on the cusp so I'm lucky (unlucky lol) in that I can get mens shoes but if it's not retail I'm paying at least 150 more.

p.s. I'm a girl
roll.gif
keep forgetting I have to intro myself outside of the nike threads

Anyone who copped using YM cart services, have you received Adidas conf email? Adidas charged me via the ATC I used this morning but no confirmation email, I'm assuming this means it was a ghost charge and I took the L. Smh.

Last edited:

I'm just happy I cooked on the night cargo's today.

lol She's a 6.5 in womens/4.5 or 5 in mens depending on the shoe so sometimes it does feel like I'm searching for the tiniest shoe on the planet. And it makes men's colorways next to impossible finding shoes for her. I'm on the cusp so I'm lucky (unlucky lol) in that I can get mens shoes but if it's not retail I'm paying at least 150 more.

p.s. I'm a girl
roll.gif
keep forgetting I have to intro myself outside of the nike threads
lol my bad, I saw "for my wife", shame of me for not thinking more open especially being a NYer

Nice to hear, I picked up a pair for myself on Adidas, would just return if I don't like.  So you're digging them in person?
Yeah, I really like them. I feel like bold or non-traditional colors are the only way the 3.0s are going to work for me. They're not even that pink imo. I'm wearing a salmon colored shirt and when I tried them on in the office people asked me if I did this on purpose lol

Anyone who copped using YM cart services, have you received Adidas conf email? Adidas charged me via the ATC I used this morning but no confirmation email, I'm assuming this means it was a ghost charge and I took the L. Smh.
I used they're cart services, but i realized that the email it automatically used was the one paired to the account you had to sign into.

I used they're cart services, but i realized that the email it automatically used was the one paired to the account you had to sign into.
just log into the account they gave you and you can view your order history to see if it was successfully placed

Broke down and copped Oreos this morning told my size white/red 13s was going to be this monthes only pick up smh. They are just to clean

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom