ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My stomach turned from seeing those in hand pics. I was actually interested in them yesterday, maybe I was just hyped because of the super bowl :lol:

And I seriously don't understand why the HB x UB cost so damn much in the resale market. It's just an uncaged CB 1.0 with white heel cup and white continental soles...

I have them and I don't get it either (despite loving them though), sans the idea that maybe they're the collab associated with when UBs took off? (Guessing)

Although you could cherry pick the whole "It's just ____ with____." to fit any UB that people pay (or overpay) above retail for. People were congratulating each other for overpaying for an all gray shoe passing for a collab not a page or two ago.

I have them and I don't get it either (despite loving them though), sans the idea that maybe they're the collab associated with when UBs took off? (Guessing)

Although you could cherry pick the whole "It's just ____ with____." to fit any UB that people pay (or overpay) above retail for. People were congratulating each other for overpaying for an all gray shoe passing for a collab not a page or two ago.
You're a savage hahaha 

What did you post? 
laugh.gif
Some kind words about those silver ubs but it was deleted, borrado, muerto 

I'll probably be more pissed/celebrating/wasted/getting more chicken wings than worrying about a drop during the super bowl.

Cool I guess but bad timing.

Great time tho for non-football fans.

Last edited:
I'll probably be more pissed/celebrating/wasted/getting more chicken wings than worrying about a drop during the super bowl.

Cool I guess but bad timing.

Great time tho for non-football fans.

I stopped eating chicken wings because I learned recently that's where they inject the hormones. Oh well they say everything causes cancer nowadays.

Last edited:
Whenever I seee these kind of listings I just believe that they had to get them on a nice disco or something
laugh.gif
. Nobody can be that petty haha
Dude I dunno man. Either that or they bought the shoe and decided they didn't like it so instead of returning make some lunch money.

Seems like a waste of time to me though.

But in the end the buyer wins.

My UNCAGED silvers coming in Saturday. We shall see how they look. Do they even have a set release date?

Last edited:
Those silver LTDs look terrible lol.

Also, adidas needs to move on from this 3.0 knit pattern real fast imo.

Back
Top Bottom