ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would roll an ankle running in boost, its just too bouncy for me, and the knit is not gonna lockdown my foot.

This is my go to thread for everything. So does anyone know of any deals on plan tickets? I haven't traveled much so I don't know this stuff.

Last edited:
So I finally ran in BOOST to see what the hype was about. As a running shoe, the Adios3 was decent, but I didn't vibe with them as well as I had hoped. The Ultra Boost aka "greatest running shoe ever" was a MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT for me. I ran in the 2.0s. They were super bouncy and felt unstable for me. I felt significant arch pain about a 1/2 mile in. I had to take a pit stop and switch to other shoes. I usually try to run through it, but pain was too unbareable for me. I only lasted one mile in them at a 7:40 pace. After RUNNING in BOOST tech, I finally got to experience what everyone was talking. HYPE. I was expecting a BOOST in performance... So much for the "greatest running shoe ever" [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Today, I made the switch back to the SWOOSH and ran in this colorway for the first time... I felt like I performed so much better in the FKRs than any of the BOOST shoes I tried.

View media item 2320897
Although, I'll be returning my unworn BOOST based shoes, I'll admit, as a casual shoe, the ULTRA BOOST is one of the comfiest shoes I've ever worn. adidas should change their pitch to the "greatest walking shoe ever" [emoji]128517[/emoji]

For those that's too lazy to read lol
Boost = walk
Racer = run

This is my go to thread for everything. So does anyone know of any deals on plan tickets? I haven't traveled much so I don't know this stuff.
Assuming you mean plane tickets , check out skyscanner. Booked my Holiday to USA/Phillipines in April this year using that website

See you in April. Let me know. I can bring you around.
laugh.gif
In for NT boost group meetup haha

sorry if i am bringing up an old topic with winnsports, but my pair just came in and i need some opinions.

these are a size 14, i know there are quality issues with glue and whatnot, but my concern is if this pair matches up being legit or not,

picutres i have in question are the size tag, it seems as if my font is a lot thinner, as well has the digits seem to be a lot larger than @reigning pair,

also i don't know if this is a fair comparison but the tag on the 1.0 box looks completely different than the 2.0 boxes.

also like i mentioned glue stains are normal, but what got me was a crack in the boost? like really!?!

anyways if you could shine some light upon this,that would be much appreciated, and also i apologize if this was already brought up in the past

with winnsports pairs, its been so long and buried deep that i cannot find it to cross reference,

sorry if i am bringing up an old topic with winnsports, but my pair just came in and i need some opinions.
these are a size 14, i know there are quality issues with glue and whatnot, but my concern is if this pair matches up being legit or not,
picutres i have in question are the size tag, it seems as if my font is a lot thinner, as well has the digits seem to be a lot larger than @reigning
pair,

also i don't know if this is a fair comparison but the tag on the 1.0 box looks completely different than the 2.0 boxes.
also like i mentioned glue stains are normal, but what got me was a crack in the boost? like really!?!
anyways if you could shine some light upon this,that would be much appreciated, and also i apologize if this was already brought up in the past
with winnsports pairs, its been so long and buried deep that i cannot find it to cross reference,
View media item 2320947

View media item 2320948

View media item 2320949

View media item 2320950

View media item 2320951

View media item 2320952

View media item 2320953

View media item 2320954

I have several pairs of CB 1.0's from RevUpSports, Amazon, and SoccerSavings. There is some variation in the font on the labels and tag. And they all have some imperfections on the shoes.

Last edited:
FWIW: a guy in my local group is currently in Japan right now and he said the trace cargos just dropped this morning (3-4 hours ago) at Adidas stores and are currently sitting. FSR till US13 @ 25000 yen. Hope this helps anyone who has contacts over there 

So I finally ran in BOOST to see what the hype was about. As a running shoe, the Adios3 was decent, but I didn't vibe with them as well as I had hoped. The Ultra Boost aka "greatest running shoe ever" was a MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT for me. I ran in the 2.0s. They were super bouncy and felt unstable for me. I felt significant arch pain about a 1/2 mile in. I had to take a pit stop and switch to other shoes. I usually try to run through it, but pain was too unbareable for me. I only lasted one mile in them at a 7:40 pace. After RUNNING in BOOST tech, I finally got to experience what everyone was talking. HYPE. I was expecting a BOOST in performance... So much for the "greatest running shoe ever" [emoji]128580[/emoji]

The UB gets zero love amongst the running community, as you've just found out. Boost is supreme for lifestyle/casual wear, but as an actual performance shoe these are expensive failures. 

the 1.0/2.0s at least had thicker uppers which provided a little more support, I can't even imagine how running in the 3.0s would be like

I have them and I don't get it either (despite loving them though), sans the idea that maybe they're the collab associated with when UBs took off? (Guessing)

Although you could cherry pick the whole "It's just ____ with____." to fit any UB that people pay (or overpay) above retail for. People were congratulating each other for overpaying for an all gray shoe passing for a collab not a page or two ago.

View media item 2320961

Today, I made the switch back to the SWOOSH and ran in this colorway for the first time... I felt like I performed so much better in the FKRs than any of the BOOST shoes I tried.

View media item 2320897
Although, I'll be returning my unworn BOOST based shoes, I'll admit, as a casual shoe, the ULTRA BOOST is one of the comfiest shoes I've ever worn. adidas should change their pitch to the "greatest walking shoe ever" [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Same experience with me. Definitely not the greatest running shoe ever.

Last edited:
I have several pairs of CB 1.0's from RevUpSports, Amazon, and SoccerSavings. There is some variation in the font on the labels and tag. And they all have some imperfections on the shoes.
repped!

thats good to know, thought it was odd for a minute until you re-insured,

i was also thinking it could have been from a different batch thats why the size tag labels looked different?
For what its worth I've had winnsports pairs sell on goat and theyre always authenticated with no problems
thats good to know

repped

all in all i just wanted to make sure these were legit,

i guess either now i decide if i want to return them because of that crack in the boost, im afried it will get even deeper and longer over time the more its worn

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom