ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was fiending for the 93/17's. Now the more I see them they look less and less desirable.
It's like the opposite for me, at first when I ordered them I was skeptical. Now after having them in hand and wearing them around, they're starting to become my favorite shoes. 

It's like the opposite for me, at first when I ordered them I was skeptical. Now after having them in hand and wearing them around, they're starting to become my favorite shoes. 
Wow favorite ... damn haha 

I might jump on the pure boost in near future, hope to have a good experience as well 

LOL what's up with the constant "these look better in person" comments after every release. It's like these people are upset they wasted another $180+ on shoes they didn't really like/need because the hype got in their head so they keep telling themselves the shoe is actually nice lol :rofl:

you forgot to quote the famous "pics dont do them justice." happens all the time in Kobe thread or probably every thread. anyways, cant wait to see more CW

Unds my cny 3.0 today. To me, it's way more comfier than both 1.0 & 2.0. Also The new pure boost feels stiff as hell and it's not as boosty as the predecessor

Breaking my first post virginity as I found this thread, just wanted to say Adidas boost changed the way I'm wearing my shoes. Seriously too comfortable for anything else at this point and addicted to too many colorways, I have a problem.

you single dudes have it good. All you gotta worry about is yourself.

I gotta get kicks for the wife, and my two kids. So i can say only 1-2 pairs per month for me, easily, but then it becomes 4-5 because i get kicks for the wife and son even though they don't ask for them. I'm a sucker for retail and below prices for them, which is much easier.

Thats the part i need to control. No 5 year old should have 10+ pairs of sneakers.

you single dudes have it good. All you gotta worry about is yourself.

I gotta get kicks for the wife, and my two kids. So i can say only 1-2 pairs per month for me, easily, but then it becomes 4-5 because i get kicks for the wife and son even though they don't ask for them. I'm a sucker for retail and below prices for them, which is much easier.

Thats the part i need to control. No 5 year old should have 10+ pairs of sneakers.

Well if I become a dad I would be like that also. Also where can I apply being your son so you can buy me 10 pears. :lol:

Breaking my first post virginity as I found this thread, just wanted to say Adidas boost changed the way I'm wearing my shoes. Seriously too comfortable for anything else at this point and addicted to too many colorways, I have a problem.

Welcome to the good side.

And you've done did it. No turning back. Its like grabbing your first boob. You needed to grab another one, and another one........

Having 2 girls, sneakers are no biggie... Specially with my oldest preferring to wear dress all year long... Ill wait for my 1 year old and see... learned my lesson trying to buy matching Js for the whole fam. Wifey is only occasional Js but will get her a pear or 2 of UB...

Having 2 girls, sneakers are no biggie... Specially with my oldest preferring to wear dress all year long... Ill wait for my 1 year old and see... learned my lesson trying to buy matching Js for the whole fam. Wifey is only occasional Js but will get her a pear or 2 of UB...

Good thing my girl does not like sneakers. But one time she said "those looks nice" she was referring to Stellas. Oh man if gets her first boost im dead especially she needs comfy shoes since she travels alot.

Hey thanks for the reply but when did I mention Bieber lmao?

I also do not own a single pair of yeezys. Would never wear a 750 EVER and only some of the first 350s look good imo but still not interested. I prefer the silhouette of the UB.

It's all good though bro not trying to rustle any jimmies, just seeing the same posts play out everytime before and after a release got me triggered lol. Just got back from shooting some hoops I'm chill now mate :wink:

Back
Top Bottom