ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably been asked a thousand times but how do the pusha's run? If Im a 10 in uncaged, could I fit a 9.5? Thanks in advance.

That's because people aren't hyping them up every other post. Don't sleep
nthat.gif
Nah that's not it at all. I dislike that they are a wider fit since I prefer a more narrow fit. Plus, there are just too many other shoes I would rather have over them.

Got a pair of the Multi-colored uncaged UB's in yesterday and was a little underwhelmed. Maybe I set the bar too high for them, but I think I'll be sending them back, unfortunately. So much for a new beater. :/

Let's start the weekend off right boys...

My top 5 boost shoes, in my closet.

Thank you to NT'er that sent me my grails all the way from Qatar.
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Any word on Adidas x Bape x Neighborhood launching online?

Bape US said store only on IG. Guessing Adidas is following suit with confirmed for NYC store only?!?!

Is the silver pack exclusive to half time? I really don't want to have to focus on copping if there's opportunities to buy at a later time.

After seeing everyone post pictures of their 93/17's I'm extremely jealous. I've been trying to find a reasonable price pair but everyone wants a bit much. $220 is my limit. If anyone knows of or sees a size 10 or 10.5 for sale please let me know :nerd:

Stockx. Sign up and get a $25 first time purchase coupon. They are going for $230-$235 right now. Put a bid in at around $220 and someone will accept. I got mine for under $215 doing it this way

Yo@casper-take lots of pics of u and ur fam wearing that HEAT! I'm sure down the road, your youngin will treasure those pictures/sneakers, due to the nostalgia of his past, over and beyond anything else. You're definitely a very "cool dad"

I'd say, keep the pairs that you remember your son wearing the most or the pairs that bring about the best memories of your son's childhood, and bronze them as a keepsake to hand down to him, when the time comes.

I'm a teacher and i LOVE it when littttttle kiddos have on some HEAT, even tho much of the time, they dont realize what's on their feet. I always smile& think to myself, "that kid has some dope parents." Cheers NT [emoji]127867[/emoji]

oh yeah, i do all of this. Alot of the pics i take of the fam end up here, mostly in the Air Jordan 1 thread though.

And yeah, i keep all of their pairs. My 10 year olds pair gets passed onto my 5 year old. I won't ever sell/give away any of their shoes. Once the 5 year old outgrows them, i put them in a case similar to people putting signed baseballs into a case to display around my office/garage.

Cheers

Salmon UB just came in, might be too pink for me.  I'm going to try throwing on a fit with them.

Last edited:
And yeah, i keep all of their pairs. My 10 year olds pair gets passed onto my 5 year old. I won't ever sell/give away any of their shoes. Once the 5 year old outgrows them, i put them in a case similar to people putting signed baseballs into a case to display around my office/garage.

Cheers

thats pretty cool actually, I might have to adopt that. But im not having any kids for a minute :lol:

thats pretty cool actually, I might have to adopt that. But im not having any kids for a minute :lol:

never buy a kids pair of your favorite shoe? My 10 year old has shoes older than him that i bought for the future.

Had i had a girl, she would have been the biggest tom boy with the Jays i was purchasing before a kid was even a thought.

So if i buy something from StockX from europe, do i have to still pay taxes/customs when thay arrive here? or do they not put a price on the box or something?

So if i buy something from StockX from europe, do i have to still pay taxes/customs when thay arrive here? or do they not put a price on the box or something?
i dont really know how it is in the netherlands...but in germany the customs will stop the package if the sender did not declare the value. then you get a letter and have to go to your local customs office and show them a receipt or a copy of your paypal payment or whatever. 

so my guess would be you have to pay either way....if they mark it with the real value and if they dont mark it at all ^^

Back
Top Bottom