ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
daaamn got lucky and got through with a size 10.0 keep trying. Went through my iphone... desktop (google chrome) wasnt loading fast enough!

Got a 9.5 in my cart, somehow got it before all the bots ate them up. 10 mins to checkout but not even sure if I even want em., 

Got a 9.5 in my cart, somehow got it before all the bots ate them up. 10 mins to checkout but not even sure if I even want em., 

Got mine in cart. Took a minute to checkout and hit place order and screen says that screen is not available. Logged me out and dumped my cart. WTF

Checked out with a sz.12, they were up about a minute before halftime. Congrats to everybody who got them.

Hope yeezy mafia keeps carts at $15 for the caged multicolors. I'm ok paying that. 

They aren't if they're ltd. They charge more for the LTD releases. Scumbags for sure, hijacking all carts and charging people who just want to cop a pair of shoes. The worst part is that all the sheep praise them like some sort of Gods when they're really just c*nts.

They aren't if they're ltd. They charge more for the LTD releases. Scumbags for sure, hijacking all carts and charging people who just want to cop a pair of shoes. The worst part is that all the sheep praise them like some sort of Gods when they're really just c*nts.
this silver boost are LTD

Back
Top Bottom