ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope I didn't use up my luck on these and be able cop an infant Yeezy on the 11th [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
I was originally going to use the winnings to buy the silver UB's but I lost interest in the shoes. So I just skipped it.
If I was in vegas I would've did that bet. Put a g on it and had some nice winnings on it. Atl killed my team too Badly last week, knew it was a good chance of happening

You don't need vegas, b.

I'm tight I didn't put down more money.

Seriously, at this point, if you can afford $200 after tax on footsites, you can afford $230 and make it easy on yourself, and guaranteeing your pair.

Seriously, at this point, if you can afford $200 after tax on footsites, you can afford $230 and make it easy on yourself, and guaranteeing your pair.
I think you underestimate how cheap people on NT are. People didn't pull the trigger on creams for a dollar over $230 back when small restocks were happening.

Last edited:
I was lucky and got mine . The sizes loaded a little early . Are these going to release later this month or was this an exclusive super bowl only LTD?

I'm sure you have kicks he doesn't like either
laugh.gif
relax
lmao!!! your probably right about that. Im just not here throwing out opinions. $229 and got em 2 weeks earlier, whats that $15 over retail? ill be right.

Back
Top Bottom