ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone is in the NYC area and still looking for zebra UBs, finishline in staten island still has them and white trico NMDs if you're finna take the trip. Not sure what sizes tho.

CB, Grey and White 3.0 are all very nice, I'm just gonna be waiting till I can cop them on heavy discount.

CB, Grey and White 3.0 are all very nice, I'm just gonna be waiting till I can cop them on heavy discount.
That's why I copped the solar red 3.0. Even though I woulda copped at retail. Feels even better to get them for <$150 now rather than 3-4 months from now.

Last edited:

My Oreos from Amazon shipped, lucked out.
smokin.gif

I saw these on feet and they look bulky as hell. I didn't notice it in previous photos but they look bulky here.
Yup saw them for the first time on feet on a kid that works in the shoe shop I went to looked like skater shoes crazy bulky and wide.

Boost is not as shiny as I thought it'd be and the dark gray outsole was a nice touch. Still have mixed emotions on the cage though. Also, box was not marked as "Ltd"?
Colored boost usually have the $20 mark up no matter if LTD or not.

Anyone know what time sneakersnstuff have released past online releases? Guessing it's going to be a long night if I'm on Cali time and Sweden being 9 hours ahead...

Was there any solid release date info for the Core Black 3.0's with the leather cage and perforated heel cup? I thought I remember reading a date sometime in February?

Also are the "black/dark grey" listed on FTL for a 3/1 release, the "Mystery Grey" 3.0's? These and the silver pack UB's are pretty much similar with the exception of the colored boost and cage

View media item 2324317

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom