ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
quick question to those who has 1.0 3M AQ5561

Do they run bigger than other 1.0?  

I'm 9.5 in all my 1.0 UB but some like HS collab and cream are slightly bigger than cb1.  I can't find 9.5 but found a 9.0 at decent deal.

quick question to those who has 1.0 3M AQ5561

Do they run bigger than other 1.0?  

I'm 9.5 in all my 1.0 UB but some like HS collab and cream are slightly bigger than cb1.  I can't find 9.5 but found a 9.0 at decent deal.
Don't compare any of the UBs 1.0 to CB 1.0. That shoe is the anomaly of that 1st gen. CB 1.0 run the snuggest/tightest out of all 1.0s.

3Ms run the same size as all 1.0s, feels similar to the white 1.0.

Last edited:
TTS on all 1.0's. is the way to go.

i concur, except maybe creams. although my TTS is fine.

now that I see we're talking Pure Controls too, my black pair is TTS as well, but that also has the weird elastic inside that the others dont have any more.

Last edited:
Do the wool grey 1.0s fit a little smaller than others, or is it just me? Finally got a pair in my TTS and it fits a little more snug than some of my other pairs in the same size.

nah, i have connections, that was ticket/hotel/plane

Atmosphere must have been insane.
From a collector point of view, those Patriot AF1s are well designed and nice. There's a recent tube vid of Kraft sneaker shopping w/Complex.

In case you're looking.  Lowest price shipped I've seen... plus that wooden box
glasses.gif

https://www.urbanstaroma.com/en/man/2238-adidas-eqt-support-ultra-cny-ba7777.html

Last edited:
Atmosphere must have been insane.
From a collector point of view, those Patriot AF1s are well designed and nice. There's a recent tube vid of Kraft sneaker shopping w/Complex.

second half was insane. I didnt get the newer ones, I got the lunar force with the 4 trophies on the tounge after SB49. UnDSed last night, so thats probably way my feet are killing me haha

Last edited:
Reds came in from that spain website, they came in a bag and the box beat to hell on one side but what else can you expect for under retail? 
laugh.gif

Reds came in from that spain website, they came in a bag and the box beat to hell on one side but what else can you expect for under retail? 
laugh.gif
Waiting for 2 of them. One from Netherlands and one from UK.

Heard that the Netherlands one would take weeks so decided to scoop at a UK site. But it looks like the Netherlands one is already in the US so let's see who wins the race.

From the pic, it looks good!

Have people still looking for oreo's checked their local stores? I was at the mall today. Oreo's at 3 stores, nmd pk gum pack black and white, and the uncaged mc also available.

I wish i had gone with the oreo's rather than the uncaged mc. The oreo's are def nice in person.

Back
Top Bottom