ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are all you US people so focused on when SNS are dropping the UB? They go by CET time zone. Shouldn't Social Status work better for ya'll in regards to time zone and servers being closer? No offense at all btw, just wondering.
SS is mad amateur shop so can't rely on them for any type of successful online drop. Not that we can rely on sns either tho

My last two orders from ADC are using slower fedex home delivery, instead of the chosen expidited shipping. I thought someone just screwed up on the previous order, but this is twice in a row. They are doing it in purpose now. Kinda shady.

I think he means in terms of sizing

Guess that isn't good news.... Saw alot ppl say to go with 1.0 size. What would you say sizing is 

yes, I was inquiring as to sizing...saw alot of "go with your 1.0" size
Oh then yes...  I wear 10 in my UBs and 10 in the EQT fits (Normal Foot)...  Didnt need to size up since it would have been too long.  I though you were referring to overall feel... 
laugh.gif

Oh then yes...  I wear 10 in my UBs and 10 in the EQT fits (Normal Foot)...  Didnt need to size up since it would have been too long.  I though you were referring to overall feel... 
laugh.gif
Nah...not feel, I tried on the non boost version today at local Footaction & was a lil snug & toe bulge for my tts 10.. 1.0 sz is 10.5, thats what I got..hope it works

Lol nevermind. I have never visited SS site but if it's Shopify then I totally understand. Not even worth a try on Shopify sites during hyped releases.

I see everyone bashing Shopify on here (including me a few posts ago) but what are the reasons it's bad for hyped releases? The kith UB used Shopify and it worked out really well

I see everyone bashing Shopify on here (including me a few posts ago) but what are the reasons it's bad for hyped releases? The kith UB used Shopify and it worked out really well

Are you kidding?

Kith was a total pos during that release...

Last edited:
one thing abt the kith drop was the fact that they changed up the url or something like that hence alot managed to cop manual. confused the bots.

8K pairs on shopify is nothing thats why. Its when you have a few hundred, maybe like 2000.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom