ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and its very easy to bot. you are able to cart pairs before anything is live if you know what you are doing.

Last edited:
Nah...not feel, I tried on the non boost version today at local Footaction & was a lil snug & toe bulge for my tts 10.. 1.0 sz is 10.5, thats what I got..hope it works

i think its going to feel tight, unless you have very narrow feet. Try without the insole if you can. I didnt try that since i purchased .5 up, but it helps with others who might have purchased the wrong size.

Hope these 93/17 fit like UB 1.0....after all the high praise from everyone, pulled the trigger...Epitome shipped 
pimp.gif
I'm a size 11 in 1.0 ubs and I have size 11 eqts 93/17, fits perfectly

Are the silver sb halftime boost gonna be a GR on 2/16 or are they limited?
Sorry if I'm late

Are the silver sb halftime boost gonna be a GR on 2/16 or are they limited?
Sorry if I'm late

There is no such thing as gr or ltd with UB that has black, white or grey cw nowadays. They will still be oos.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as gr or ltd with UB that has black, white or grey cw nowadays. They will still be oos.
Not quite in the 3.0s. Those are sitting in some stores and online.

has to have a combination of limited quantity / neutral color / hype for UB to sell out.

Got shipping email from epitome atl for my 93/17 eqt. I never thought I'd find these for retail after release but I did. I'm so happy! Shoutout to the original poster of the link.

Got my pair of UB 3.0 from jackrabbit and these tts fit much tighter than my previous adidas pair of 3.0 tts. Also the boost feels less responsive. Wth?? Does Boost differ in bounciness??

Not quite in the 3.0s. Those are sitting in some stores and online.

has to have a combination of limited quantity / neutral color / hype for UB to sell out.

White 3.0s are super GR, I see them sitting in most stores.

Okay I constructed my words in a wrong way. Lol. Well you guys get what I'm saying anymore. Even if its a gr or ltd if it is hype or a good combination of neutral colors it will still sell out

My 93/17 sz 10 is to small. It was the only size left I'm 10.5 usually and thought I could make it work smh.

Back
Top Bottom